Game night part 3

Max POV
Wow that was her. F/n roommate. Man she is pretty cute. I thought with a smile. F/n comes out of her room. "You guys didn't hear anything she said did you?" "Only when she said dammit and when she said that you were a little bitch and that is it and you yelling something about hard way." "Ok anyway what game are we going to play tonight" "Max's favorite game that is Call of Duty Black Ops 3." (a/n: i know that his favorite game is actually undertale i am not a fucking baka.)Ross said. "I mean it is super fun." I said "oh no" " wh-" "BLACK OPS" I hear someone yell " "Oh shit" F/n says. I look in the hall and see the girl that had picked F/n's lock sticking her head outside of her door with a smile on her face. "Come on y/n. Get the fan girl out but do it outside I don't want my ears to bleed. " "fiiine" she sad then sneaks up behind her and mumbles something while smiling. What ever it was it really pissed her off. "Wow Max. She is almost like a girl version of you." I punched him.

Y/n POV
I mumbled to F/n" fuck you bitch you embarrassed me." She smiled and then I said "you know what I don't care I have my phone and I will embarrass you with social media one day." I think I pissed her off yes. "Any way u I am going to make an important call I will be back then I will be able to play mk." "What is important that involves you." "1...2...3...sigh you aren't worth it bitch." I walked outside and pulled out my phone and called Ihop.
Y=you I= ihop
I=hello this is Destiny from Ihop. How may I help you?
Y= hi destiny. I herd about your job application and I was wondering if that was available still.
I= indeed it is we have an interview opening on June 15. Is that OK
Y= so in three day. Um....yeah that would work. Thank you.
I= your welcome. All I need is you name.
Y= my name is y/n Alexander.
I= OK y/n I will inform my boss. Have a great day.
Call end.
Yaaaaas. I might get a job at Ihop. I walk in and they were sitting on the couch talking. OK. "Hey what the fuck I though we were here to play games." "First let me introduce properly to my friends." "Mk." "So far I can tell that she is the girl version of Max." The guy with light brown and glasses said. "That is um r-ross." " hi Ross." I said then looked at f/n and smiled. She gave my a glare. She pointed at the cute ginger "and that is Max." "H-hi" he said as his face turned a light pink. "H-hello." Shit I just stuttered. I feel my face turn red so I looked down to hide my face.
F/n
Yes. Yes. It is working. "OK so y/n, max,you to start up the match. Ross I need your help in the kitchen." The kitchen has a door so max nor y/n to hear me. "Um ok." I walk in to the kitchen and shut the door. "Uhh" "OK so I need you to listen. I am not going to do anything to you. I ship max and y/n and I need you to help it sail please." "Y-you do. Yes I am not the only one." "Wait you ship them to." "Yeh." W-will you help me." "Hell yes." I hugged him. "He hugged back. " Thank you so much." We walk out.
Max POV
They better not be planning anything. Me and y/n has finished setting up the round. "So um max want do you do for a living,"y/n asked. "I am an editor for my friend. He is a youtuber and owns an office place where he recoerds with his friends that are also youtubers like Ross for example." That sounds fucking amazing. I always wanted to be an editor for something but my mom never um encouraged me." "Hey I can teach you some day." "R-really oh my god thank you so max." " so I um really like your attack on Titan cosplay." "Thank." "I was um t-think that um you know that I would get you a g-gift s-so you would feel more welcome here." I pulled out the hot topic bag out from under Ross's jacket. "H-here you go." I gave her the bag. She looked in and her faced lit up. "Thank you so much max!" She hugged me and my face went red. She said"I am going to hang it up so that it doesn't get messed up." She got up and went into her room and then Ross and f/n came out of the kitchen laughing and giggling. "Why in the hell are you two all giggly." They both fucking shruged and sat down. "So what are you two dating or what?" "N-no." They both said. Their face went red. Idiots.
Y/n came back the only spot left was by me. Oh no they are not fucking shipping me with y/n and try to make it sail. Dammit. Please don't. y/n sits by me and grads two controllers and gave one to me. 'Thanks' I said "your welcome." Ross got f/n and himself a controller. We started the game. I was on y/n team because Ross made me aka he took my controller and did my team like that but I don't mind.
TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY ARE DONE WITH PLAYING GAMES.
Y/n POV
After the last match we did we decided to watch a movie. "Are you sure. Don't you have work tomorrow Max?" "Hm. No tomorrow is my day off." "Yawn. Anyway I have to go to bed because I have to go work." Ross said. "OK bye Ross. Tell Tim Tim that I would be there after the movie unless I fall asleep." Max said. Ross waved goodbye to everyone before he walked out. "Anyway I am going to bed because I am so tired." F/n said with a smile. "What is going on? they both leave at the same time. What the fuck." I whisper to Max. All he does is blush. Damn he is so cute when he blushes. I just asked him whether movie he wanted to watch. "What about a comedy." "I know. The Smosh movie please max." "Heh yea why not" I put in the movie and asked is Max wanted a blanket. "I am fine right now." "Well if you change your mind blanket are over there." "OK" is all he said