Walmart! Pt 1

Y/n POV
I wake up and see that I am in a bed with MAX! I suddenly feel my face go red. His arm is around my waist and I don't really remember anything after talking a lot about role plays with Jess. I just lay there until I herd something like the snapping of a camera. I look over to see F/n taking pictures with Ross behind her. They notice that I am awake and dash out. I relax and snuggle against max. I hear him softly snore. Eventually I fall back asleep. I wake up to find max sitting up playing (favorite game) I yawn then stretch and sit up I watch him play. I giggled when he died. He looked at me and flipped me off. I just kissed his cheek. His face went red as hell. I giggled. I forgot that he had his shirt off an when I noticed, my face was probably redder than hell.
I remembered that u need to go to Walmart for some posters for my room. I really want a legend of Zelda poster! I grab my purse because i have a change of clothes. i change into a (favorite anime) shirt. I saw max there still sitting down playing video games. I picked up a pillow that was laying next to him and through it at him. He got up and flipped me off and went to the bathroom I et ready. I told him to come with me to Walmart. We load up on the car and start heading to Walmart when.......
----------------------------------------------
Srry for the cliff hanger but hope you enjoyed. Luv u all.