first day at work

Y/n pov:
Today is my first day at work. I am so excited! "Y/n get your ass up right now you're going to be late," said f/n. " fine!" I saw her standing in my door way. I got ready for work I put on my IHOP uniform on and started heading out the door. " wait!" F/n said. I turned around and she gave me a hug and said "good luck on your first day at work!" I headed out an within 5 minutes to spare. I got a text message. It was........MAX! •\\\\\• I  forgot I have him my phone number but, I have been feeling weird when I think of him. First, I feel my heart beat faster. Then, I feel my face heat up. After that, I get butterflies in my stomach! Please don't tell me. AM I IN LOVE? NO, Y/N YOU AREN'T YOU ONLY MEET HIM JUST ABOUT YESTERDAY! I look back at my phone.
M= max.    Y=you
M= hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to my friends party with me tonight. She trows pretty cool parties but since she had kids she hasn't been hosting any. Don't worry, the kids are at their aunt's house.
Y= What time is the party start because I have to work today.
M= 8. BTW where do you work?
Y= um IHOP.
M= no way. I am going there today with my friends. What time does your shift end?
Y=6 pm.
M= k. We will probably be there around 12. Well gtg bye y/n.😉
%end of conversation%
Why that emoji? I looked at the time. Ok 1 minute. I walk in and sign in. ( I think that is what the do) I start to serve the tables.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
SORRY TITANS FOR A SHORT . I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THOUGH AND THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READERS ANS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND I WILL FOLLOW BACK. WELL BYE ME TITANS!!