Cosplay joy pt. 2 the rage of the tickled squirrel

Y/n POV
I-I still can't believe he kissed me. We started to walk around and look at cool anime posters. As we walked around, max put his arm around me. I felt.... Safe. I looked around the room and spotted someone in a squirrel outfit. It was Ross. I snuck up on him and poked him in the side. He let out a little girl scream and looked at me.
Ross: "Y/n, you better start running"
I bolted as fast as I can towards max. When I reached him, I hid behind him. Max was very confuse until he say Ross.
Max: "*sigh* what did u do?"
Y/n: "I uh.. May have snuck up on him and poked him in the side"
Max: "wow you done fucked up now."
I gave him puppy eyes to make him protect me. He rolled his eyes and death glared Ross. Ross just rolled hi eyes and went back to looking at anime stuff. F/n was no where to be seen. Well until I went to the sushi bar and saw her stuff in her face with food. She looked at me, swallowed the food, and said to me, "don't judge me"
I laughed and left to go see where max was. I found him looking at little chibi figures. I started dragging my feet as I walked over to him. He looked at me confused.
Y/n: "maaxxyy im tired of walking. Carry mee!!"
Max rolled his eyes. He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. I kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widened. I got down and patted his head.
Y/n: "that is payback"
He laughed and ran toward me and starts to tickle me. I bursted out laughing then collapsed on the floor. My legs started kicking and i felt tears start to form. He then picked me back up and set me on my feet. I wiped away the tears. He turned around and I jumped on his back. Max actually caught me! He was my ride for the rest of the convention. We went back to the apartments. F/n and Ross were talking in her room while me and max talked in mine. Max was looking nervous for some reason.
Max: "um... Y/n? "
Y/n:  "yes max? "
Max: "I have been meaning to ask you something"
Y/n: "ask away maxy"
Max: "are we official?"
Y/n: "I-I mean I don't mind. Sure I guess we are. "
Max smiled and kissed me on the forehead. I was tired so I laid down  on the bed. Max leaned down and kissed my head.
Max: "good night cutie"
Y/n: "night *yawn* maxy"
H started to walk out of my room.
Y/n: "um max? "
Max: "yes? "
Y/n: "could you um.. Lay down with me? " my face turning red.
Max: "um.. Sure. "
Max walked back to my bed and laid down beside me. I cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep and so do he.
Max: "I love you, y/n. I will make sure you will always be happy. "
Those were the last words I hear before i drifted of to dream land.

Woah calm down. Yep I wrote something after how damn long? Anyways titans, I hope you have a good day and I hope you guy liked this chapter. Sorry it short I just wanted to post something because I felt like writing a little bit