Prologue

While each turtles had been worried for Jas and her disappearance Mila knew that something was hidden deep inside one of them right now since she left and that Nova liked Leo even if she never admitted it to her no matter how hard she tried, walking in the lair she came to Donnie and Jassie's room where she and the others could always hear him cry for Jas since she had gone missing and they couldn't find her in the city anywhere making him go at last in the bedroom to cry on the bed as her sent was strong in the room due to her being inside there for so long. In the end he blamed himself for her leaving as he didn't go in the room since so long now that he wondered if she was ever going to come back or she may have just left even when they had gone to her world aswell and he just wanted her back right now to apologize to her so she can come back and live with him and then can get the wedding prepared for them soon but instead she was gone and he had no idea as to where she was and what she was doing right now making him worry even more about her right now, a year and two months it had been a year and two months since she left and he was worried to death for her and he only wished he had never started this so it would never happen.

"Hey Don, It's Leo" his older brother said as he came in the room making him look up to him as he had shed tears earlier from the pain he left still from all of this, Leo sigh as he looked at him and sat down at the edge of the bed he was on "Don please, you must come out and train, eat and other things because right now, your making it hard for us to try and help you with any of this" he said making Don look at him with such empty and sad eyes right now that it hurts his heart from the sight of it. Leo had been the only one to give it his all right now to make them all understand that things will get better soon but even so, most of them have changed over the time that went on and he knew that him alone won't help at all "Please Don you need to talk to us or even me, right after we stopped looking for Jas you stopped talking or coming out of the room" he explained as it was scaring him the most now that he just stopped talking to anyone, they all wanted him to talk again but it was for sure that it was only going to happen once Jas is back in the lair with him and it just made him pray for her to come back now or soon as he really wanted his brother and family back right now.

Leo once more sighed and left the room letting Donnie fall face into the pillow to cry in as he could now barely smell her scent in it, he always loved the many perfumes she would put on in the morning as it only one for a day and the next she either puts it on again or another one but he did love her normal scent of sweet caramel yet salty like sea salt (I'm just making it up because I have no idea as to how turtles are able to smell peoples scent so I just well smelled my arms and could smell something salty and sweet so I went with sea salt caramel) and as she wears at times body lotions he focused only on her true scent all the time. Nova was taking care of Mikey right now since Kat was being taken cared by April and Casey while Jim tried to help Miwa to calm down as Mila was only running around the sewers making them worry a little about her and the condition she would come back in later on, it always the same she would leave early in the morning right before Leo or Splinter would wake up and would only come back around after midnight making them need to always go into her room as she sleeps to take care of her and then it happens all over again the next day.

They wanted there lives to go back to the old days but with everything going on they knew it wasn't going to happen anytime soon as Raph was still not back, Don wasn't coming out or even talking to them and Jas was still missing so as long as Jas wasn't back then Don wasn't coming out and even with Raph it wasn't going to help them right now "What are we going to do?" he asked himself as he had no idea of to do since not even there father could help him for now so he was going to need to do it himself for now. Sometimes he sees them looking at one another like something was wrong making him understand that they think someone is in contact with Jas and they want to know who it is so they can demand answers from them "Guess will need to wait and hope for the better right now" he thought as it was the only answer he could think of right now for all of this as he went to the dojo to meditate a little for the day before he needs to get ready for patrol, he could do so much to save the world but when it comes to his families happiness he could do nothing but watch as they brake away from one another.

As he relaxed his body and mind, he made his spirit move around to find the others and 'see' how they were all right now as they would only be the ones close to him like inside the lair so sadly no April, Casey, Jim, Mila and Raph since they weren't here right now so he could only see Miwa, sensei, Kat, Nova, Mikey and Donnie for now making him feel hurt and pain as they looked sad and empty right now after all of this. He had nothing else to see so he came out of his trance and left the dojo to get something to eat as he was a little hungry right now while thinking of a way to help everyone here to get back to normal, but even so as he thinks he can't figure anything out for everyone "Mila, you came back early" he said while not looking at her as she walks into the kitchen to get herself something to drink "Casey yelled at me to come back here and not always go out to beat people up so I came back to help you with anything" she said making him nod at the help he was getting from her today after some time of her leaving early and coming back late at night.

He just wants things to go back to normal for everyone.

It's back! I hope you all liked the Bounded by the red strings of love. Now were doing it's second chapter of the story which I hope will go well, I won't be putting myself in here soon because I need to make sure of something about myself (Meaning my glasses) before posting the chapter of my return so please wait for that and when I made sure I can lose them then I will post myself.

PAL out!

Bounded by the black thread of liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें