Epilogue

In the end Jas was placed in a coma due to the sudden assault and of going into the cold water, Donnie had to extract the baby who was ready to be born like Nova thought before saving Jas but we were more worried about the broken charm for Jas to transform into a precure was unable to be fixed making it certain that Jas was no longer a precure, Nova was worried for Jas like the others right now making me sometimes try to help Donnie with the best I could manage right now "Maybe we could get Leatherhead to help out so Don could rest?" Mikey suggested making us call him and he was more then happy to help with the situation right now while Donnie got some rest and food into him, he and Jas had chosen to name there daughter Riko which in Japanese meant jasmine child when I asked about it Donnie said "She doesn't know the meaning of the name only said she liked it" he said as he held Riko who slept in his arms at the moment as he was eating at the moment with Nova glaring at him to eat so to not pass out from hunger right now.

She looked like her father only her skin was lighter while having her mother's eyes and hair making her adorable, sometimes Don would hold Riko and go see Jas as Riko makes small sounds to her mother hoping she would open her eyes but nothing happened as he would then walk out of the lab to take care of Riko, two weeks later Mila and Jim got married we had it filmed and took pictures so to then show Jas when she wakes up but then April brought in her boyfriend Sammy Tanner who was working hard to become an author and he felt bad for Don about Jas that he promised to help in any way he could making April try to understand what happened "We need to find Angelica and fast, the longer she's out there then the worse things could become!" she claimed making us agree because then we would need to try and find a solution as best we could to find her, but each time we find her she was able to slip pass us making everyone get mad about it as Donnie would then go take care of Riko as he tries to get Jas to wake up.

Mikey and Kat were each trying there best to help but even so while Jim and Mila were on there honeymoon as me and Nova slowly felt sad for Jas and Raph just kept punching around the lair right now making us worry about him and Donnie, Nova was now holding Riko as three months passed and Donnie was now at a breaking point because of what Leatherhead said to him "She is not able to wake up or responding to any possible treatments to wake her up, with her being in a half dead state it's for the best to let her die in peace" he had said and Donnie was only yelling at him for what he was doing as none of us wanted Jas to die and right now we knew that when Jimmy finds this out who knows what he would do about it, so Donnie decided to do his very best to get her to wake up before he comes back to hear this "He'll want her to die in peace. The moment he's told this he's going to want the machines to be shut down so she can die" Nova said making me sigh in pain to her words that were true.

Donnie didn't want to hear that though, he did his best working on making something that could be injected inside of her so she could wake up but still there were times I would find him crying and I was sure I was doing the same when I see him like that so I went up to him and gave him the most comfort I could give him at the moments it was needed the most will telling him not to give up "If Jim says to shut everything down then I will fight against him to keep her alive" I would also say making him smile and focus on his task as best he could without giving up as I then go see Nova in our room that I was sharing my room with her "It's good that your doing your best to help him" she said making me smile and nod to her, I went to my desk to do something quick before going to bed with her as my hand gently went on her slightly swollen stomach right now "When do you think they would start asking about you?" I asked making her then giggle at my question.

"Let's wait a few more days, if they start asking then we can tell them" she said as she was about two months pregnant and we were happy about this at the moment, I nodded as she turned so to hold me as I then smiled and gently kissed her "Donnie will get her back, I know he will he's so smart he's not going to stop until he figures out a way to wake her up" I said making her smile and nod to me "And your there to help him, you stay at his side to help out in any way possible so he can have what he needs. This shows to him that your on his side of the situation" she told me as my hand felt the baby moving making us both smile as we then went to sleep as I pray for Jas to wake up soon as I try to connect with her right now only to feel darkness and cold in her mind right now making me wonder if in the end she was actually giving up on living her life with those she loves the most as I try to call out for her to hear me telling her to not give up and to try and wake up.