Time to understand

Inside my room was the only place I could feel relief and to show how I truly feel from everything, because all this time I feel sadness when my team refuses to listen to me, anger when someone bother's me and pain when i'm to blame for something going wrong and it makes me feel much worse that everyone is feeling bad since Jas left and I feel like it's my fault, right now I was lying on my bed with a book to read called 'The hunger games' that Jas had with her things so I decided to read it and so far in the story it's really good. As Katniss is talking in her point of view everything that happens to her in her life I realise that she and I are kinda the same in a certain way but not all of it since we both need to hunt for our food to survive for some time but never had we been pulled away from our families from anything or lost our father, so really it's only very little that we match in total placing the book down I went to the kitchen to get something to eat as I was getting hungry and I wasn't sure if Mikey was there making something for lunch right now.

I decided on making a simple sandwich since it was maybe the only thing I could make without making something in here blow up or go in flames making Donnie get mad at me for it so I pulled out everything I would need before getting started on making my lunch, my mind then wondered to my little brother Raph for it has been a year and month and a half since he left and we still don't know when he'll come back to us since father refused that he sends anything to us or we send him anything cause it might make people try to search for him so we had to just wait until he texts us that he's coming to the lair at the moment so we can then set everything up for his return and to surprise him. Sometimes mind wonders at what will happen to him when he comes back, will he try to get Jas again or will he just back off and try to be with someone else then here? But then I realise that I need to stop thinking and just wait for him to come back to us when it's time so for now reading will help me a little more in understanding Jas by reading the books she brought back with her that she owns, at some point I could hear the others coming over as I ate my food before they came in making them just do what they came here to do while I ate.

When I was done they were all sitting down to eat or drink while I went back to my room to read like I was doing before coming to eat, once inside I took the book in my hands and got myself comfterbale on my bed before reading once more from where I was before as it was maybe the only thing I can do in peace that is until the sound of Mila and Nova yelling at each other about Jas coming back came to my ears all of a sudden and made me stop reading and check it out, with I sigh I went over and made them shut up and to go see sensei to end this with a simple talk before going back to my reading but then I decided to go see Donnie in his lab "Hey Don" I said as I could see he had been crying for a while now as he turned to me in silence before I started to get an idea "Didn't she have a journal? Maybe she wrote something in there before she left, besides Sensei did tell us to write at the beginning that it's for the people who find it to read" I said making his eyes sparkle and widen at how he didn't realise it before going to his room to find it and start reading it from the beginning.

So with that I walked back to my room not without saying hi to Kat and Mikey as they watched TV, I felt the need of understanding sensei and his choice about Raph but right now he refuses to talk about it making me sigh once more before trying to read the book once more from where I left off, looking at the time I could see that patrol is in need for us all so maybe we could just go out for a quick run around the city before getting some sleep? With the idea in my mind I put the book down and walk out of my room to call the others to then tell them about patrol tonight and when I told them they said nothing but get ready in five minutes while I got myself ready aswell, once at the lair entrance they all came over ready to go making me nod before making them follow me to the surface for a quick run around the city to keep them in shape for when Raph and Jas come home to us for some training and other things as the foot is maybe still out there since the Shredder did only vanish and stuff, so now here we are outside of the sewers to have a small quick run around the city to then lose some energy before going to bed for the rest of the night.

I then noticed how sad Kat looked at everything around her making me understand that she was still looking for Jas as she hopes that she comes out from somewhere and tells her not to worry, she's right here and to calm down as she holds her but no it wasn't going to happen right now as it was going to be impossible for her to be with us for now until she's ready to be up and around us from who knows where she is right now. With that we did a simple run around the city while dodging the roofs with people there by using the shadows before fighting the purple dragons who were stealing from a house "Alright guys, let's go home" I said making them all nod before getting back to the sewers with all of them walking in silence behind me until the sound of Mikey's t-phone blared making him answer the call he was getting as after he hangs up he screams like a maniac making me go over to him.

"It was Raph. He said he's on his way to the lair!"