She's back!!

Leo's point of view

We decided that the best way to find Jas and to let her come home to us was to help her get out of where she was hiding was to help her with those three sailor scouts and man were they annoying to me, we got going since cure Lavender actually told us about a certain sector she was in but not the building "It's to keep her safe" she said but I knew it was so that none of us go to see her right now, we landed on a roof together and got ready for the three sailor scouts that wanted Jas right now and we were ready for them since cure Lavender said she would go see Jas to tell her about this in her normal form right now before she left making me sigh about it. I told them to stay close together and to be ready to get into there teams when they get here so we can separate them making them all nod because we planned this in the lair before coming here and right now so as to make sure none of them can work together against us, we waited for a few hours until I felt a sudden breeze coming over to our direction and with Donnie telling us the wind wasn't going to be blowing right now I new it was because of them coming here so "So you do know of her location" I turned to see the three girls on another roof from us as Sailor Silver Star was looking at us as she believed we knew where Jas was right now but we really don't so this was making me laugh in my head as the others got ready to fight with me as they landed in front of us.

 I told them to stay close together and to be ready to get into there teams when they get here so we can separate them making them all nod because we planned this in the lair before coming here and right now so as to make sure none of them can wor...

"You might as well tell us or we might need to get the answer from you when we kill you" Sailor Cross said as we got around them since we knew that once they understood that we were going to fight them the would split up and fight some of us making us get in teams to fight them, they nodded to one another as Sailor Cross went to April with a smile, Sailor Silver Star went towards Donnie and I got Sailor Dark Moon making them all get over to one of the three of us to help out in the battle "You might as well tell us and then it will be over for we will leave to get her!" she said to me but I only kept fighting her which was making her get mad at me before turning her tiara into a sort of dark moon boomerang to throw at me. The battle kept going as Kat, Mila and Nova had transformed as the girls got to one of us to help and Cure Lavender came in to help us out making me smile as she first went to Donnie for a moment to make Sailor Silver Star get back from him and then went to help April as she was starting to have a hard time, we were starting to get closer to one another to keep up with them but to also help one another to rest a bit before going back to the fight but it was hard as they were now using there powers making our precure's do the same to let us rest a bit making me wonder when this would end and they would leave us alone right now "GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!" I turned to the female voice who yelled out making my eyes widen like the others to who we were seeing right now.

 The battle kept going as Kat, Mila and Nova had transformed as the girls got to one of us to help and Cure Lavender came in to help us out making me smile as she first went to Donnie for a moment to make Sailor Silver Star get back from him and t...