Who are you really!?

Leo's point of view

Once more in my calming room was where I decided to think about that masked precure as I know some of them want to know who she really is right now but we all need to wait until she tells us on her own and it wasn't going to be now, I did see with Kat and the others as Nova stomped out of the lab in slight anger as we all understood that she went to Don to find out who this masked precure really was before she went to her room to do something else. I decided after she went to her room that I would meditate in my room about a few things from what happened so far right now, but even so for some reason that masked precure it almost looked like she was looking at someone in our group in some sort of communication when we saw her for the first time and it made me wonder who it was since I have no idea as to who she is at all until I find out more about her, it made me close my eyes as I thought about Jas and how she was so empty and sad when everything changed with her and Donnie making us all need to help her in a way to do things on her own again as it made me think back to when she closed herself to us all when April traumatized her as we also had to make sure that Jas wasn't close to Raph since he wanted to make her his at the time but not anymore.

I see him at times talking to Mila and I know that if Jas had seen them she would be talking about to Donnie right now if they saw this together but no instead she was somewhere else, safe and still alive for us to see very soon from now as she is sure that things will get better so for now it was for the best that we wait until she comes back on her own choice of things since it was for the best that we do it like that for now and also since she won't be telling us when she would come home we need to keep the lair clean until she does so as to make her feel welcome in it for now. I went to read some more of the Hunger Games as I had yet to finish at the moment with everything that went on so far, all of a sudden I hear something going on outside of my room making me think it was Casey telling the others to give up on Jas making Jim yell at him for saying this about his cousin, so I went on to ignore them as it was always stopped by Nova so I can just stay here and read a little more as I was not needed to do anything in there to help at all right now so I went back to relaxing on my bed, but then there was yelling of a bunch of people making me realise that the others were joining into this fight and I had no other choice but to leave the comfort of my room to go and see what was going on out there.

What I saw shocked me for it wasn't Jim and Casey who were fighting but Nova and Raph and it got so bad that she was punching him as he did nothing but try to protect himself from her hits, why was she doing something like this when he almost just got back and didn't even get to stay with her long enough to make her mad at him "Mikey what's going on here?" I asked my brother as he turned to look at me as he was shocked about the fight just like I was "Nova came out of her room with a large slam of her door, she started to yell and demand about where Raph was as he came out of the dojo. It ended with her accusing of him about knowing where Jas was this whole time and wanted him to admit it and tell her where she was right now" Mikey explained to me. It shocked me to see her doing something like this towards Raph right now as the others had tried to make her get away from him right now but as father was in Japan right now to meet a few of his friends I was left to take care of this right now, I turned to Donnie who looked to be in a panic about this at the moment so I decided that for now it would be him that I take care of first so as he looked to be in quite a panic "Come on Donnie, let's go to your lab and talk about what could be making her act like this" I told him as he nodded making us both walk away from all of this for the moment as for now I wanted to understand a few things.

"Did she ask you something?" I asked him as he nodded "She wanted to know more about that masked precure so I helped her to search and found a website that was for those who saw her and stuff, we spoke to someone who saw quite a lot until she hacked into my computer to talk to us and shut the site down" he explained to me, I was surprised that she would do something like this I mean she never goes to look into things when she is to wait until the answer is given when it can but now she went to get it on her own when she should have been waiting. It made me wonder why she would attack Raph then since it really made no sense "Why would she go to Raph like that then?" I asked out of nowhere to no one in particular at the moment while Donnie was still there with me at the moment and I had forgotten about it "Maybe she is thinking about how Raph knew more then he let's on and wants to know about it?" he said making me think about it since Mikey did say that she believed that Raph knew where Jas was right now, I walked out of the lab after giving Donnie the chance to have a break for today and for tomorrow's patrol while I went to see how it was going right now with Nova and Raph but I say she had gotten worst now by even saying rude things to him about what happened between him and Jas making me now need to stop them.

"It would be best if you let me tell you instead of accusing others" a female voice said from the shadows of the outside of the lair.