Getting married

Leo's point of view

For some reason everyone was busy doing something away from me, if I were to go over to one of my brother's to say or do something with them they would say they need to go somewhere or do something else away from me making me wonder what was going on, this happened for the past six weeks and then three weeks later Mikey, Raph, Mila, Nova and Kat need to leave to go to the farmhouse because Kat and Mila felt the need for clean air and with the farmhouse needing to be taken care of to get more space they decided to go there for a bit making me watch them leave with father's permission leaving me with Casey, April, Miwa, Jas and Donnie until Casey and April got called to the farmhouse for help and Miwa decided to go along with sensei as well, our other friends weren't there either making me wonder what was going on then as it was just me, Donnie and Jas now at the lair and Donnie for some reason if I were in then same room as him and Jas he would pull her close to him and growl at me for some reason and I believe it was for when I slapped her.

About three weeks passed as Donnie's t-phone rings making him answer it and talk to whoever was calling, I heard nothing of it but know it was Raph until Donnie left for his lab making me wait for a bit "Leo, Raph and the others need me and Jas at the farmhouse, Kat got hurt and she won't let anyone near her unless it's Jas and I need to see if a certain plant is making the crops go bad or not" he explained making me nod as I watch them leave me all alone ont the lair now with nothing to do left making me go watch some TV now that nobody can fight me for the remote anymore, it was about seven hours later that I get a text on my t-phone making me see it's Mikey asking me to come to the farmhouse making me text him that I would be there in a bit and got going making me wonder what could be going on to make them all leave like that without me knowing about it at all.

As I drove there I started to think about a few things that might help me understand it more with what was going on, then I remembered about how Kat was working on a drawing for a few days and then went to talk to Donnie and Jas with it in hand or about when Raph was writing something down as April came down with two bags and they both walked into Don and Jassie's room where Jas was for something making try to put it all together as the farmhouse came to sight making me wonder why I thought I saw balloons there making me drive a bit faster as my mind clicked about something as my eyes widen.

I was going to jump out but instead parked and looked around from where I was before sneaking around because of my ninja skills and not wanting to be seen by anyone right now, I was worried about if what I was thinking was actually right this whole time as I moved around and started to see the others and what looked to be decorations making me glare and growl lightly as I started to get mad about what it all was for even more before I thought I had seen enough and decided to leave without anyone knowing I saw it all and was beyond mad about it all and drove away without anyone walking to see me as I growled and drove a bit faster then when I came here towards the lair as my phone rang but I didn't answer it and instead ignored it the whole time as I got back to the lair as it rang even more making me throw it on the couch and went to my room in anger as I then turned my eyes to a picture frame.

It was a picture of Jas, she was on the sand looking towards the ocean without knowing I was there, she was lightly smiling as the sun was setting making the light shine on her on certain places making me look at it at times as I smiled at it, I was in love with Jas and when I knew she was sad and depressed about Donnie no longer talking or being with her I thought I would maybe be the one to help her to get back up and then fall in love with me but instead she just decided to leave and travel to figure a few things out, I had started to call and text her because I made her promise to only answer me and nobody else or they might figure out where she was when really I just wanted to make them feel bad about what they did and I the only one to be able to know of her condition.

But now I knew that I was no longer able to get her, I could no longer try to get her to know my feelings and be with me like I wanted, I had tried to do as best I could to make sure nothing happens because with how long Jas had been away and how long she was now here Donnie couldn't really say that they were together with how much she changed unlike me who did because she would send me certain pictures about everything making me feel really special but now it was over, I could only be mad at Donnie and the others and feel bad for not doing anything on Jas because at the farmhouse was there wedding and I was not able to make it stop because when I got there it was time for there dance.