A night to remember

With Donnie and Jas...

They went to Paris for there honeymoon, Jas felt like it was magical as they got to there hotel room that looked magical to her perspective as she looked around the place while Donnie went to put there bags away as he looked human because he was able to make an item to make them look human when activated so now he looked like the same human she fell in love with in her world, she saw how the bedroom looked, the bathroom and even the view she saw was amazing to her as Donnie smiled at her and her facial expression "Donnie this is amazing!" she said making him smile as he got to the balcony where she was at the moment to hold her from behind making her lightly giggle, they watched the city for a moment before Donnie leaned down to lightly bite her neck which resulted in a moan from her as he then took her to there room where he slowly took her wedding dress off of her while he turned back to his original form as he went to kiss her gently, moving to the bed he made it so she was on the bed and he was on top of her "I must say that three months in Paris, I would have paied for four months if I had the money" he said making Jas giggle as a result.

His movements on her kimono with open shoulder wedding dress were gently making it come off as she opened her legs slowly to invite him further with the sexy corset she wore that was strapped to her legs as she didn't wear any underwear or even a bra making him blush, he smiled as he moved to remove his tux quickly so as to feel her faster as she blushed towards him "Donnie" she whispered as he leaned closer to her face as she moved closer to kiss him as there eyes were closed, they felt each other slowly as she made them change position suddenly making Donnie yelp in surprise from the sudden change that had just happened "What are you up to?" he asked with a smirk making Jas lightly blush and giggle at him as she moved to kiss his neck and slowly towards his chest making him blush at her as he watched her move, he then smiled as she then moved back up towards his face "I am at your mercy. Master Donatello~" she said making him blush as he got turned on from her words.

He couldn't control himself any longer as he turned them so he that was above Jas once more, he smiled down at her as she blushed because this was in a way a position she adores to be placed in by Donnie as he kissed her neck, shoulder and chest as she let's out certain sounds from her lips which got him even more turned on then before now "Donnie please, I need you" she pleaded making him smile and nod as he pushed himself slowly into her as they kissed, she moved away to gasp to the feeling of him deep inside her as it had been a while now since the last time they had done it so it had been some time since the last time her body was adjusted to his size, he apologized to her before slowly pulling out of her to then push back in making her gasp and then moan to his action that she missed very much for some time now.

His speed was getting faster as his thrusts were getting much stronger making Jas gasp and sometimes moan out for more to him and he would do so, he smiled as he tried to hold on to something as he moved his hand to hold her own making Jas look up to his eyes that made her melt to kiss him at the moment making him pull her close to him for just that as his eyes closed while a churr rolled out of him, he could no longer control the animal side of him as instincts took over for a while that he had no idea for how long it was as all he could do was listen in the darkness of his mind with worry for Jas but her words of never fearing or hating him for his animal side only helped him a little, he could then hear her like she was in pain and saying something like his name as it brought him back to his senses as he tried to calm her down "It's alright Jas, i'm here now so just relax" he said as she did so slowly, he now felt really bad for allowing himself to slip in letting his animal side take over and now Jas might not even allow him to get closer so he started pulling out of her until she crossed her legs on his shell as it kept him in place.

He was surprised by her sudden move, as he saw that her eyes looked to be scared that he would stop everything making him gently push back in as he instead tried to focus on Jas and the many things they would do during there stay in Paris making him say them all as she spoke at times about certain things, she really wanted to see a few things so Donnie promised they would see them as well making her smile as they kept going at it until they both came together in a sweating mess making Donnie have the fun idea of having round two as they shower together making Jas giggle at his idea as they showered, Don would whisper to her the many things he would have love to do to her body to show his love for her which caused her to blush and moan as he slowly touched those certain places on her body as he spoke still before stopping to get dry and dressed to go to bed for some well needed sleep.