iii ; riddikulus

She called.

He waited for someone to speak before sighing, "Hello. You are now on line with -"

"Beep. The caller is unavailable at this moment. You are now on hold"

"You again. So obsessed with me"

" What do you mean?Oh oh oh, When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no"

"Quoting lyrics again"

"The caller shall now talk to you. Excuse me? This song is real catchy"

"I don't like it"

"I don't like you"

"Not that it matters to me. It just means that my musical preference differs from you"

"Oh yeah? Then maybe you prefer Sleeping With Sirens?"

"Not really"

"...."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I WILL AVADA KEDAVRA YOU"

"Oh please, I beg you, anything but my life.Earth needs me. I will Riddikulus you"

"I can't believe you are for real. You think I am a Boggart? Ridiculous"

"That's not how you pronounce the spell"

"Why cast a banishing spell when I can kill my target?"

"You are violent"

"Am I now? This truly is the first time anyone has acknowledged that"

"Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell"

"Anywho, Dark Knight, what happens to be your musical preference?"

"Well, Owl City is nice. Perhaps, Selena Gomez?"

"Adam's apple who? And oh yes, Selena Gomez"

"Owl City"

"Never heard of them"

"You need to.The songs are low-key genius"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ME?"

"Women and The Fault In Our Stars"

"Hey! Many of my guy friends liked it too"

"Funny how they can stand to be around you.They must be scared out of their wits"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Fine"

"Nice talk."

Just as he thought she was about to hang up, she whispered,"Avada Kedavra. Boom"

He chuckled,"It'd be my pleasure to die at your hands ,or in this case, your wand"

*call ended*

A/N  : I am actually enjoying this so much.Don't you think it's hilarious how Flo is just talking to someone without even knowing his name? 

Vote and Comment or else, your muggle life will be at the expense of my wand

Seriously tho, votes and comments make me feel happy-y'know daily dose of yass