xxii; sappy thoughts

Dedicated to my readers who took the time out to notice my writing and encouraged me to keep writing.You are my main fuel.

It troubled her the entire day that she couldn't get him to reveal what he was hiding. Almost killed her. Almost before it came to her that she needed to play out the conversation for her own benefit.

"Hi,Batsy!"

"You again.Leave me alone,will you, or are you too obsessed with me?"

"You could do better with trying to greet me meanly."

"And here I thought that the span of two months could teach me to do better."

"So I was wondering.."

"What? Don't tell me that you got a social life."

"Excuse me?"

"I do not know a lot of basic details about you, Brent. How do I know that you are not a creepy stalker that uses me for personal entertainment."

"The last bit is true ,although. I do use you for personal entertainment but I am not a creepy stalker."

"Am I a ballerina dancing in a snow globe for you?"

"No.You are much more special than just an aesthetically pleasing dancer."

"So,what do you know about me?"

"Your name is Florentine Something and-"

"My last name is not Something!"

"I took a guess,alright? Now, if you want to know more, do not interrupt. You are a girl crazy about her pets. You can make people smile easily. You are not afraid to be more than what is expected of you. You are crazy about a lot of things. You are violent and can beat down anyone who pisses you off. You have a crush on me."

"The last one is not even true."

"Well ,fine, I think you have the voice of an angel."

"Wait till you see the rest of me."

"Don't.Even.Go.There."

"Right."

"What do you know about me?"

"Your name is Brent Someone. You are a Potterhead. You love your job but suffer from a mild case of insomnia that makes you tad late. You are not so great at impersonations but can be the bright light in someone's life. You do not have many friends but the ones you do have are treasured by you. You wish more out of life . Your past is tainted by details that made you lose faith in yourself. You love me so much."

"The last one is totally you speaking."

"Everyone loves me!"

" Not your ex, that's for sure."

"Haha.I need to go,though."

"Mhm, me too. Nice talk but it was overly-sappy."

"Agreed."

"Let's not be sappy ever again."

"I second that."

*call ended*

A/N  : Squee! You guys actually got Call Ended to #21 , how amazing is that?! I cried happy tears when I saw this and I know the last few chapters have not been as funny but I will now make sure it is!  I love you all so much , thanks.

Florent says thanks too ; their meet is actually going to happen soon if I update a lot.Now that will be a blast. 

Q/A :

How much did you know about Flo and Batty and what did this chapter reveal?

Comment your answers below!