xxiii ; R & J

"Hello."

"It's me. I was wondering if after all these years-"

"Cringe. Seriously, this song?"

"Adele is queen,alright? She has a way with words."

"Her songs are from the 19th Century."

"On second thoughts, you and me may not get along as well as you think."

"Flo?"

"...."

"Flo,where art thou,Flo?"

"Stop! I am not a part of the Shakespeare productions."

"But I am. Your Romeo seeks you."

"The director will cut your pay for replacing Juliet with Florentine."

"Shakespeare is not aware of the names to choose. I mean, we have Aunt Flo and then there is plain and boring Juliet."

"Shakespeare says no to that. His number is also no and-"

"You are lame.Plus,he may as well be rolling in his grave at what we said but what can he do? He's dead."

"He can rise from the dead. He'll be the one to lead the zombie apocalypse and this will all be due to what you said!"

"Alright,so you mean ,I could lead to human race being wiped out. How cool is that?"

"You are missing the point here."

"And that is?"

"Forget it. Say, you do realize that if you were my Romeo, both of us are going to die?"

"I think it's metaphorical like the death of one leads the other so distraught that said one may as well not be living."

"Smart. Do you study literature or are these thoughts from the deep abyss of your mind?"

"I know I am! And no."

"Boastful much?"

"I only think it is necessary to share my talents."

"Farewell, o' fair lad!"

*call ended*

A/N : Yay! Double update as a reward. I watched Finding Dory 3D and you all need to watch it! It's friggin' funny.

Vote and Comment .

What was the last movie you watched?