xxv ; precious treasures

Dedicated to @ driftingoceans for being an amazing person who always seems to be this super excited person when I update. You don't know how much your words lift me up <3

"I can't even,to be honest. What even was that?"

"Pure genius, that's what."

"I love movies like this. Those with such an irreplaceable combination of elements that can drown you in sorrow and cause you to laugh at the same time."

"Flo, don't you suppose you are analyzing this too much?"

"I haven't even begun yet. As a child, we are so dependant on our parents for everything ; so secure that we knew even if we forgot our way home, they would find usBut then, we grow old and we forget. So tied up in our life that we can't remember to look for those who once found us."

"Flo,are you a fangirl?"

"That would be my flaw. Florentine the fangirl."

"Don't let your flaw define you - Dory didn't let her short term memory loss get in the way of finding her parents."

"Aw, Batty - that is probably the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time."

"Now that's your lesson from the movie."

"No. I saw myself under a different light due to you. Thank you."

"Your friendly neighborhood wise guy is always at service."

"I'm drowsy."

"You didn't text me during the movie."

"I couldn't risk your rubbish talk ruining the movie for me."

"It's too late to fight with you. I'll make a note to fight about this with you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Batty. Your wise guy advice is precious to me."

"And you are precious to me."

"Glad to know that I am someone's treasure to safekeep."

*call ended*

A/N : I am going to start giving out long ass dedications to all of my wonderful readers and friends on wattpad. Bear with me <3

This chapter was basically full of lessons and shiz of what they learned from a little blue fish. Take the first chapter and then take this - their friendship is so strong now!

Q/A : Which lesson did you learn from Dory?
My uncle's answer : Don't eat fish and probably don't keep them in aquariums
Lmao