xxiv ; dory the explorey

At Night

"Let's watch a movie."

"It's like midnight right now but whatever.Let's choose a movie and buy the tickets online.We'll meet at the theatre except I don't think theatres are open for so long but we can just drive to the next town.Sounds good?"

"Ok,Flo,let's take a step back.That was a damn good plan but don't you think that it was a little too crazy? All I wanted was for your reaction but wow,you plan quickly."

"Oh. What more could you expect from me other than crazy? But Batty,I want to. I want to watch a movie with you."

"Flo, we can. Let's just watch it at the same time and it will be just as fun ;we can even text each other during the movie."

"REALLY? YAY OHMYGOSH OUR FIRST MOVIE TOGETHER - HOW EXCITING! "

"You definitely sound excited but what movie do you want to watch?"

"Lighthearted comedy. That would sure wake up your parents."

"I live alone. Good try with getting me scolded but you failed."

"You still suffer. You are left alone with your thoughts and that sucks."

"Let's watch Dory the Explorey."

"Whoa.I am not sure it's a movie."

"IT IS! It's that Disney movie about the blue fish that goes on a trip to find her family."

"Finding Dory? Ok,seriously, do you room with Patrick Star under the rock or what?"

"That's the one! I wasn't really sure but hey, my modified title was catchy."

"Whatever you want to believe. Don't start now, I am going to get popcorn."

*After half an hour *

"Ok.I am back!"

"Flo, where did you go to get the popcorn? It took you long."

"I was downstairs but then,I felt hungry so I made mac&cheese but then it was so good that I made a song about it.So I was umm dancing."

"Like I said earlier, you are truly crazy ,Ms. Florentine Something."

"Noted."

A/N : Hey guys! Another update and I know it wasn't my best chapter but I had wanted to incorporate the movie into the story so what better way than  Flotty' first dat- umm, I mean , first movie.

Yes,that's my shipname , Flotty, it has a nice ring to it , don't you think?

Vote and comment fiercely which now means a lot with Wattys2016 on the line