xx ; Monsieur Damien

"I can't believe you, Batty! You sent a florentine biscuit for me? How typical."

"Mademoiselle, you have ze wrong number. C'est - I mean, this is a bakery shop that sells French delicacies.You want one?"

"So, you sent me an Italian pastry when you sell French delicacies?"

"Speciale delivery!"

"Drop the act, Batman, even I don't believe you."

"Ah! NaNaNaNa Batman. Favorite comic person!"

"Comment vous vous appelez?"

"Huh? Me French."

"No,dummy, I asked for your name."

"You see,Madame, I have not spoken in French in a long time."

"Oh."

"Yes, I am Monsieur Damien."

"Damien,huh?"

"Oui! Damien."

"I am loving the fake accent.It adds more depth to your character."

"You insult my accent? Oh, you hate French people,right ?"

"Did I offend you, Damien? I totally did not mean it."

"It is Monsieur Damien for you, little girl!"

"Right,of course."

"I am hanging up! Your generation is so spoilt and rude! In our good old days, my papa sent me to work every day so that I ate what I earned, unlike you who just pick up the phone and place their order.None of you seem to have any value for money.You think life is this easy? Hah."

"Actually,you see, I do work-"

"Yes,you work on maintaining your social status! I am a poor old man and I get prank calls everyday.That too by children your age and-"

"You are of our age,though."

"You speak without thinking.I told you, I am old . One time,=an old lady called me. You know who she was, a young girl just like you. She told me that she wants me to bring over toilet paper but I told her that we sell bakery goods here and then she started crying that no one speaks to her .So I felt bad and told her that I will be there for her before she told me that she wants to marry me. "

"And you married her.The end."

"No, wait-"

*call ended*

"Pfft, Damien. Even I act better, Batman."

Key : A florentine biscuit is an Italian pastry made of fruits and nuts.Batman sent it for her, aww!

 A/N: I have more 20 chapters to write today.Woohoo -_-

Anyways, if you all know, I love French and was not mocking fun of the language or culture in this chapter although, these are teenagers so I would think that we all would do this for fun.

Q/A:

How many languages can you speak?