#2: The Next Time We Meet

Hiruna Erina POV

I spent the night thinking of the blue uniform and the blue flames. It was already 4:30 when my clock alarmed. Oh, it's already time for jogging. I went out with my jogging attire and bottled water. I dropped by the fountain in the middle of the city. "A body is found here 1:30 in the morning", she overheard.

End of POV
She peeked and saw Fuse and Kamo with the investigators. She ducked and suddenly red shade crept into her cheeks. "What you're doing right now will make the police see you as a culprit", a familiar voice startled her. "Uhmm... Sir. I was just afraid to see the dead body and blood...and", Hiruna stuttered. Fushimi clicked his tongue. "Hurry up and go", Fushimi passed by. "Wai-", Hiruna stopped talking in disappointment. She was about to thank the guy.

Ashinaka High School.
Hiruna's eyes widened when she saw two unfamiliar faces. "These are Kuro and Neko", Yukizome introduced. "What a unique name", Hiruna looked at Neko. They're in the same height. She looked at her in amusement. Neko hugged her. "Wah!!! She's fluffy and smooth", Hiruna smiled. "You're one of Shiro's friend. That counts you in my friend list", Neko tighten her hug. "Nice to meet you, I am the Colorless King's Vassal", Kuro informed. Hiruna's eyes widened. Classes started.

Hiruna went out of the gate and noticed the three going out of the door instead of the main gate. "We forgot our PDA's", Yashiro explained. "Where are you headin?", Hiruna asked. "Just buying some grocery supplies", Yashiro answered. "Then, maybe I'll tag along for some time", Hiruna went with the three.

Grocery..

Kuro and Neko are busy with buying foods. "I'm not paying for that", Yashiro saw expensive condiments. "How about you, Miss. Where are you headed?", Kuro asked. "My name's Hiruna. I'll be working 40 minutes from now. I'm just tagging along to kill some time", Hiruna answered. "What do you prefer, curry or salad?", Neko asked. "Curry", Hiruna smiled.

Cafe...6:45 pm
The Scepter 4 was already there when Hiruna entered the cafe. "Good evening, Hiruna-chan", Domyouji waved at her. Hiruna waved back. She went at the locker to change her clothes. Afterwards, she went to take their orders. Hiruna's eyes scanned the area and found no spiky haired man. "Are you expecting someone else?", Kamo noticed. "Not really", Hiruna smiled. "Beautiful as always, Hiruna-chan", Domyouji praised. She got the orders and served them. "HOMRA's getting wild and plus, their leader surrendered himself", Hiruna overheard Akiyama.

Hiruna went to serve other customers. After a while, the door opened. Spiky-haired-man with rectangular eyeglasses entered the cafe. "Boss", Domyouji called out.

Hiruna Erina's POV
Boss? Well, judging from their uniform, his uniform is different. Wait?! I havent yet asked for his name. How should I thank him if I dont know his name. I went to get his offer. "Blueberry and chocolate drink", he said in his calm voice. What an odd combination. Name tag? None. Id? None. "Fushimi, where have you been?", Kamo-guy-san asked. "There were some things to discuss with Awashima-san", he answered. "A name of a girl?", I spoke out my thoughts. "Ah... Saika...a name of a girl", I pulled out my phone and pretended to talk with someone. "Miss, dont talk to someone on phone while working", Fushimi-san had a poker face. I bowed in embarassment and left.

After a while, I watch him eat gracefully. Its not that I like him. I was just fixated how someone have a intimidating aura while being attractive. Kamo-san suddnely noticed me and smile. He whispered something on Fushimi-san so I averted my stares. Kamo raised his hands. I went to get check on them. "Are there anything I can do to help?", I asked. "Actually, our boss here, Fushimi-sama is shy to ask for you help", Kamo opened. "Help?", I gulped. "Meet him at the station at 7:40am tomorrow. He'll be there", Kamo smiled. Maybe it will be a proper way to thank him. I nodded in agreement. I looked at Fushimi-san with the same expressionless face. It wasnt something big but something that's enough to make my heart skip a beat.

The Next Day at the Station
Saturday!!!
Hiruna was excited that she got there early in than the said time. She sat at the bench and looked at the blue sky. She stretched her limbs and sighed. Her phone notified her with a message.

Be sure to introduce me to your new friend
-Kusanagi

The time was running and it was already 8:30. "Maybe he was just caught up with tons of paperworks", Hiruna thought to herself. "Erina?", she heard a voice. It was Yashiro, Neko, and Kuro. "Waiting for your boyfriend?", Yashiro teased. "No,I'm just returning a favor", Hiruna answered and smiled. The three left and she was left alone. Two more hours and she stood up to look for anyone.

At the same time, Fushimi was walking around in his disguise to gather information to normal people. "Tch, why is she still waiting?", Fushimi clicked his tongue and was about to approach her when a red head with a skateboard went near her. "What am I thinking? Girls like her are just the same", Fushimi left.

"Yata-san, I didnt expect to meet you here", Hiruna smiled at him. "Ah, what are you doing here? You should be with Kusanagi-san", Yata was worried. "I was just waiting for someone", Hiruna said then looked around. Yashiro and the gang came again. "Oh, Kukuri told me to contact you and tell that the Scepter 4 was done cleaning and investigating our school", Yashiro informed. Hiruna's blood boiled to her head and ran towards the school. She was expecting to see people in uniform but just saw a beautiful lady in Scepter's uniform leaving the gate. "Thay explains", Hiruna pouted.

Good Eve readers. I'm thinking of adding Characters in the story.

Yel_lue here