#Waiting and Wanting

After a month
Hiruna's POV

Ashinaka High
Not all of the students knew about Yashiro. I asked them but they scratch their chin and tilt their head. Nobody remembers a guy with a soothing aura. Walking at the campus, I saw two individuals which Yashiro was close with. Kuro-kun and Neko-san. "Oh, isnt it Hiruna-chan?", Neko sniffed on me. I faked a laugh but I'm really intimidated with the body structure that she has. "I just want to ask if you know someone whos name is Yashiro?", I asked. "Are you kidding us? He's our King. How dare us to forget him?", Kuro-kun raised an eyebrow. "Right. Its just that... Maybe its only the three of us that remembers his existence", I informed. "You're not a clansman or a strain. Stop assosciating yourself with us", Kuro-kun's word strucked me. "Sorry", I bowed and was to leave. "Dont go. Kuro! Dont be that rude. She knows Shiro and remembers him. We should be grateful that someone is still aware of our King's existence", Neko-san held my hands. "I want to eat somewhere", Neko-san requested. I really dont know any places where I can bring this two except at my work place. I dropped the two of them and paid for their food. It was my day off so I'm not going to work. I decided to visit the public library and so I did.

Public Library
Our teacher asked us to look for hard copy data of Historical backgrounds related to our topic. Greatest Disaster in Tokyo. I'm not really aware since I grew up in Germany. Maybe it's my aging nerves that keeps me from remembering past memories. Check the labels.... Scan the pages... Look at the dates... This is hard!!! I roam around and found ancient looking books. I found it intriguing so I checked on them. They are all covered with amazing book covers. Some have crystals engraved on them. I took on of them. "The Slate". It says. A hand dropped on my shoulders. I looked behind and my mouth left open to see who that was. He withdrawn his hands and looked down at me since he was taller. Izumo-san might me taller than him for 4 inches. "Books like those are prohibitted to be read. We'll be confiscating these ones", Fushimi-san told me. "Can I just take a peek? Its a very fascinating book. Its a shame that you have to take it away", I tried to convince him. "This book is dangerous to those who can easily be tempted", Fushimi-san explained. I just nodded in agreement and handed it back to him. "If you are really curioused, you can come with me and read the contents. I was also asked to come here to retrieve the book and have a first hand experience reading it", Fushimi-san offered. "Tha-", I was about to thank him when he looked at me. "Dont get the wrong idea. I just want someone to gather data with me so I can report faster", Fushimi-san clicked his tongue. "Follow me", he instructed. He really sounds like a commander. We ended up at a table near the window. Maybe he likes fresh air. I dont like though since it's dark and cold. I'm scared of dark places. 

I sat opposite to him. "Are you sure you can read in that position?", Fushimi-san asked. I gulped and sat beside him. The heat is abnormal. I can also feel my heart palpitate so much. "Are you sick?", Fushimi-san asked. "No, I'm fine", I faked a chuckle. We stared at the book and read. He was really into it. He was taking down notes and even asking me for some opinion. One of the staffs went close to us. "Sorry Ma'am and Sir. We are actually closing", the staff said. Fushimi stood and bowed. "Thank you", I also stood and bowed. It was already 11:30 in the evening. We both went out. I stayed close to Fushimi-san. "I'll be walking from here. You're going to the station, arent you?", I asked. He just nodded. I cant tell him to walk me home. That would be embarassing. "Then. See you", I mustered my strength to walk in a dark place far from the street light. I never made it this late in the street this late, except if I'm with Izumo-san.

Two more meters and I'll reach the bus station. I can hear my breathe. I heard footsteps behind me. I look behind and saw Fushimi-san. I smiled and waited for him to walk just beside me. "Are you going somewhere else?", I asked. "I forgot to buy something", Fushimi-san answered. I knew it. It was not because of me. "Uhmm. Fushimi-san. You're just 20 years old and you're already in Third Command", I tried to lighten the atmosphere. "Uhm", he nodded. I sighed and looked at my phone. My phone rang.

Kusanagi: Hello Erina
Hiruna: Izumo-san, how was your trip?
Kusanagi: I'm currently having a jet lag.
Hiruna: I see. Send me some photos
Kusanagi: Sure. Why is it that I hear some cars?
Hiruna: I'm watching tv.. Vungg! Zzzung
Kusanagi: I can no longer hear you
Hiruna: I'll call you later

Hiruna ended the call. "Kusanagi-san is in Germany?", Fushimi asked. "Uhm. How come you know him?", Hiruna asked. They reached the bus station. "I'll be waiting here", Hiruna sat on the bench. "Uhm", Fushimi left. The bus came and Hiruna enters. She recognized a familiar face. "Yata-san?", she sat beside him. "Oh, Hiruna", Yata gave a weak smile. "If I recall, I met you when Izumo-san and I went to an amusement park when I was 12. You were with someone?", Hiruna opened. "Hiruna, do you know where Kusanagi-san went?", Yata asked. "He's at Germany right now. I'm sorry for the Red King", Hiruna said in a low voice. 

Yata and Hiruna's quiet moments. :D

Thank you for reading.

Follow or Vote ❤❤❤