#Unfamiliar Ceiling

Hiruna opened her eyes and felt sharp pain on her head. She slowly sat and and looked around. She blinked countless times and realized she's stuck in an unfamiliar place. "Good morning", a girl in Scepter Uniform bowed and smile. She was around 19 and had long black eyes and violet eyes. She found her attractive. "You're beautiful", Hiruna suddenly commented. The girl stepped back. "Sorry to bother you but the King wants to see you", the girl informed. "Ah...may I know your name?", Hiruna asked. "Shinoa... Shinoa Riza", she answered. "Thank you, Shinoa-san", Hiruna bowed her head. Hiruna's tears flowes but a smile was plastered on her face. "Does it hurt you somewhere?", Shinoa asked. Hiruna shook her head. "I waa just so happy that I dont know what to say. I've been running away. I've been chases by people I dont know. I'm just so happy to have another day to have someone greet me and say good morning", Hiruna explained. Shinoa sighed and went closer to pat her head. "It's a good thing to be alive", Shinoa smiled with her.

Hiruna walked behind Shinoa. She's an inch taller. Her aura ia not as lively as Hiruna's. She's got more of a mysterious one. Not to mention her violet eyes. Hiruna tried to recall what happened before she was brought inside Scepter 4's headquarter. "You'll have to take a bath", Shinoa reminded. "Oh right. I'm going to see a king", Hiruna gulped.

Bathroom in the Dorm

Shinoa waited outside the bathroom. "Say, why are those green and red after you?", Shinoa asked. "Sorry... I know you really need information but... I'm not even sure what do they need from me", Hiruna answered. "Ah... Shinoa-san. I'm a bit aquainted with some of thw frontliners? If you werent one of them, then who are you?", Hiruna asked. "I am the chief of the research team. We're not in combat section", Shinoa explained. "Scepter 4 is an amazing clan. You are really organized", Hiruna praised. "Let me clarify. I'm not doing it as a part of a clan. The clansmen are the only ones that are considered to be a clan. I have no compatibility to have that", Shinoa explained. Hiruna finished taking a bath and looked for her clothes. "Shinoa-san... Have you seen my clothes?", Hiruna asked. "Wear that Kimono in the basket", Shinoa informed.

Main Building...
Scepter 4's main building is a separate facility for the workers dorm. Their dorm is 10 minutes walking distance. They entered the main door and saw busy people wearing Scepter's Uniform. In the middle is a familiar spiky hair. "Fushimi-san?", Hiruna tried to approach him but she backed down. Shinoa talked to some people on the Bureau department. "Chief, Captain seems to be talking with the Silver King", Hiruna overheard and felt a thug on her chest. Shinoa noticed her trembling. "Are there anyone with free time? Make sure she's properly companied", Shinoa ordered.

Waiting Room...
Fushimi entered the room. "I cant believe you'd be lying on bed for 2 days", Fushimi cloaed the door and stood in front of the tatami mat where Hiruna sits. "Fushimi-san... It's been two days?! I have to go back to Izumo-san. He must be dead worried", Hiruna stood up. Fushimi activated his blue flame and enveloped Hiruna. It wasnt hot but it stings once you get hit by the flame. "No one leaves the headquarters without the King's order", Fushimi explained. Hiruna sat down and Fushimi put off the flame. Hiruna stared at Fushimi and noticed an bandage on his left cheek. "What happened to your cheek?", Hiruna asked. "Its none of your business. Scratches and wounds are normal for State's dog like us", Fushimi clicked his tongue. "I hope it's not that deep. I'll find that person and burrow his face on the ground. He just destroyed an art", Hiruna grumbled. "About HOMRA. They were shut down after being stubborn. Kushina agreed on the condition to let you stay here. Kusanagi also did", Fushimi informed.

Hiruna felt a thug on her chest. You were sold again. A voice echoed on her mind. It was a young girl's voice. They heard the door opened. "Seems like the Silver King is heading out", Fushimi tried to open the door. Hiruna grabbed Fushimi's sleeves. "No...dont open the door", Hiruna said trembling on her knees. Fushimi grabbed her arm. "Why are you afraid of the Weisman? Last 2 nights ago, I found you standing in front of their dorm. You were just looking up and your whole body is trembling. I tried to grabbed you since the green are already there but you scratched me...you were so afraid", Fushimi informed. "I'm scared", Hiruna said. She braced herself and went to lean on the wall. She sat down and pulled her knees together. "Oi... Hiruna... What's happening with you?", Fushimi tried to shake her. "I'm scared... I'm scared... I want to run away...run...", Hiruna shook her head. Fushimi slapped her. "Get back to your senses. You're not the kind of guy I met before", Fushimi grabbed her back to her feet. "Stay composed. You are going to face the Blue king. If he finds you guilty with anything, I dont know what he'll do to you", Fushimi warned. "You want to go back to Kusanagi-san and the others, right? Then clear out yourself", Fushimi lets go of her hand. Hiruna regained her composure and went to face the blue king.

Munakata's Office..

Hiruna felt the intimidation in front if Munakata. The Blue king is not just a normal Clan King. He is also one of the nation commander for military control. Hiruna gulped and sat on front of Munakata. They were in the tatami mats. "How are you, Hiruna-san?", Munakata asked and served a tea. "No... I can do it myself", Hiruna gulped. She looked at the door but Fushimi is no longer there. "I see how you are attached to my third man in command. What relationship do you have?", Munakata asked. "We have nothing special. We're just acquaintance", Hiruna answered. "Why are you so nervous? If you act like that, I could call for execution saying that you're a suspicious one", Munakata threatened. "You cant do that", Hiruna gained her strength. "Why would you say so?", Munakata asked. "Fushimi-san...mmm..not only Fushimi-san but the whole Scepter 4 respects you. You're not that kind of man who will be killing someone who did nothing wrong", Hiruna looked into Munakata's eyes. "Then... How sure are you that you did nothing wrong?", Munakata smirked.

End of Chapter :D

Love....

Yel_lue