#4: Let It Start

Awashima entered the Gymn and saw Fushimi pointing the sword on Hiruna. Awashima hit Fushimi's head and scolded him for pointing a sword on a civillian. Fushimi pouted then left. "Sorry about that", Awashima apologized. "Sorry. I dont know why you are here. It's just that I'm curious", Hiruna opened. "I'll be telling this to you as a payment of what Fushimi did. We are tracking down someone who killed a member of HOMRA. In any case, he is a murderer", Awashima opened her phone and shown a photo of Yashiro. "Why?",Hiruna was mortified.

The Blue already went out of the campus.

Way heading Home. 8:30pm
Hiruna was done working. She felt a presence behind her. She looked behind and saw no one. Once she fixed her eyes in front of her, a man in furry jacket covered her nose and mouth. She fainted.

An Old Apartment-Morning
Hiruna woke up and saw an old looking apartment. She sat down at the lower bunk of the double-decked bed. "Where am I?", she asked. She heard some footsteps and prepared to attack him with some pillows to distract and then look for the exit. She stood up but slipped, bumping her head unto the guy. "Tsk, early in the morning", a familiar voice said. Hiruna pushed him away. "You were the one who kidnapped me", Hiruna looked at the exit. "I didnt kidnap you, you were just another pawn for Scepter 4. Now,spill out everything you know and I'll let you go", Fushimi grabbed her wrist. Hiruna furrowed her eyes and looked outside the window with widened eyes. "That guy....", she mumbled. Fushimi looked at the direction. Hiruna bit his hand and was able to exit the room.

Hiruna's POV
I wont sell Yashiro even if it's Scepter 4. I dont know what yhe commotion is all about but I have to escape and contact Izumo-san. I checked my pocket but my phone wasnt there. Fushimi-san...that guy must have taken it. I spotted three familiar figures. Yata-san and two of his friends across the street. One more meter and... I suddenly felt a pull on my feet. Did Fushimi-san just swept through my feet?! My back hurts men!!! I turn around and glared at him. The next thing I knew, I was inside that room again. Sitting on the same bed, I looked around and saw some utensils. He doesnt seems like he live here. "I dont want to cause trouble here. Let me out or else I'll scream", I threatened. He doesnt seems to care. "Captain, I already captured her", Fushimi-san talked with someone on the phone. "And now...for interrogation", Fushimi-san draws blades inside his blazer. "What? You'll result in killing me since I wont be able to exchange information?", I sat straight.

"I dont like when people stare at me that much", Fushimi-san turned around. I tipped on my balance. "What in the world!!!?", Domyouji suddenly entered through the window. "Why did you kidnap Hiruna-chan?", Domyouji-san asked. Fushimi-san must have done something on his face that made Domyouji-san apologize. "Go fetch some food for us", Fushimi commanded. Why does he sound like he's above everyone with the fact that he's a bit younger than the rest? "This is not kidnapping to inform you. We're keeping custody of probable witness", Fushimi-san informed. "You're protetcing...me?", I asked. "That's my work", Fushimi-san explained. Ah.. Right? Its all because of work. Come to think of it. I havent yet thanked him. "Tha-", an explosion suddenly occur. "Never leave this room", Fushimi-san commanded.

He ran outside and now I'm all alone. Yashiro is causing some trouble. I contacted him and he answered.

Yashiro: You called?
Hiruna: Sorry, some people were actually asking me about some stuff... And.. They've been telling me that you... Killed...someone
Yashiro: Sorry, I have some stuffs to do

Yashiro ended the call. Hiruna peeked outside and saw Fushimi running towards the explosion. She decided to learn it herself if it was really Yashiro so she sneaked out. She went back at school and saw HOMRA members causing some commotions.

Ashinaka High
Some students are evacuating again. Hiruna looked for Yukizome but she's nowhere to be found. She ran towards the student office and saw some familiar faces. "Wha-", Hiruna had her mouth open. "Erina...why are you here?", Kusanagi asked. "Who is she?", Kushina asked. "Izumo-san. Help, one of my friends is in danger. They're hunting him down",Hiruna informed. Another explosion. Hiruna looked outsid and saw red flames hovering over the place. "The Red King?", she mumbled and shivered. "Sorry Hiruna... I think we have different battles right now", Kusanagi was about to make her sleep when Awashima entered. The girl commander drew her sword. "Mind explaining why are the HOMRA in this place?", Awashima asked. "Izumo-san...you are a member of HOMRA?", Hiruna stepped back.

Yashiro entered and gave instructions while Hiruna was analyzing what is happening. "You're basically telling that you'll commit a suicide?", Izumo asked. "Yashiro!", Hiruna grabbed him down. "What is happening here?", Hiruna panicked. "I dont have enough time to explain but I'll see you in the right time", Yashiro patted her head. The events happened. Hiruna was asked to evacuate. She looked behind and saw blue and red flames clashing against each other. Kushina, Neko, and Fushimi escorted her out of the school campus.

Donnne!!! With this Chapter.

I think I'm running out of ideas... Motivation pleaseee#!!