#Plan B

Winter vacation started again.

HOMRA's Bar

"I have to go to work", Hiruna tried to convince Kusanagi to let her out. Its been a week that she was kept inside the HOMRA's building. Yata pulled her facing the door. "Step out of that door and we'll never know who might take you away. The Blue or the Green", Yata warned. The Silver Clan arrived and entered. "How are you doing? Hiruna?", Yashiro asked. "I want to go out. I dont know what they want from me but I want to go out", Hiruna shouted in her thoughts. "What's with the long face?", Yashiro asked. "She wants to go out", Yata answered. "Then let her", Yashiro opened the door. "She cant", Kusanagi stopped wiping the glasses. "And why?", Yashiro asked. "Because.mm..because its dangerous out there. She's been targetted once. They might have mistaken her for someone", Kusanagi explained. "Then... We'll walk with her. If you may", Yashiro assured. "As long as she's safe", Kusanagi looked at Hiruna with such protection. "Dont worry. I wont let myself be caught again", Hiruna smiled and left with the three.

Mall..
Kuro and Neko are behind them. "Yashiro...where have you been? Well I already knew that you're the silver King...why do you still have to attend class?", Hiruna asked. "Uhmm. I also wonder why", Yashiro chuckled. Hiruna saw clothes section and was astonished with the diacounts. She grabbed Neko and started to try some clothes. "Shall we leave Neko for her", Kuro asked. "Uhmm...", Yashiro played with his umbrella and pointed at Scepter 4 patrolling the area. Hiruna was trying a blue laced dress and went out to show it to Neko. There was a transparent glass in front of her and was still feeling the clothe. She turned around and made some expression on her face. Happy. Angry. Sad. Wimpy. And sexy... Hiruna noticed that there was someone in front of the glass. Blue coat...highcut boots...violet wristband....glasses...eyeglasses. Hiruna turn around and changed her clothes. She went out the clothes store to meet Fushimi. "What are you doing here?", Hiruna said in glee. "We're patrolling", Fushimi answered.

"I want to apologize for what happened that time", Hiruna bowed. "No need to apologize. My existence is mere disastrous to people", Fushimi looked around. "Dont say that", Hiruna sighed. "You're really a stubborn one. That daughter complex told you not to come in contact with me", Fushimi clicked his tongue. "I just dont understand why", Hiruna opened. "Dont you think. He's overprotective. Over protective that he might be hiding something from you", Fushimi tried to lure her to his trap. "What are you saying? Izumo-san will never lie to me. We learned to trust one another", Hiruna justified. "Defend your so-calle father....we'll see who'll end up crying in the end", Fushimi smirked and turned his back on Hiruna. Hiruna grabbed the edge of his sleeves. "Fushimi-san. What's making you say these things?", Hiruna asked. "You're an orphan from Germany. Specifically, an orphanage where the children were used as guinea pigs for the Slate", Fushimi answeres. "One of them...survived", Fushimi grabbed her arm and held her closer. "Sorry to disturb your thing", Yashiro came to the scene.

Yashiro was panicking. "Wah!!! Hiruna. Please dont tell Kusanagi about Fushimi", Yashiro begged on the way heading to HOMRA. "No worries", Hiruna faked a smile.

HOMRA bar

Kusanagi waited for Hiruna and hugged her once she entered. "Erina!!", Kusanagi laughed to see her safe. "Izumo-san. I have the right to know who I really am", Hiruna opened. Yashiro nodded to Kusanagi and left. Yata and the rest left the bar.

Living Room Upstairs of HOMRA

Kusanagi serve a tea. "I knew this day would come", Kusanagi sat beside Hiruna. "Hiruna...who was the first person whom you saw when you went here in Japan", Kusanagi asked. "I answered you before... I wouldnt know because that was 6 years ago", Hiruna sighed and sipped through her tea. "It's impossible for you to forget that. He's the person who will really mark something on you", Kusanagi tried to make Hiruna recall. "Uhmmm...no.. I cant remember", Hiruna grumbled. "His name is Tatara Tousuka", Kusanagi informed. "Where was the first place you stayed in?", Kusanagi asked. "At a hotel?", Hiruna guessed. "It's here..in Homra. You once asked me why I didnt bring you here. It's because...", Kusanagi stopped. "Erina...do you really have to know. Are the things you are experiencing right now...not enough?", Kusanagi asked and held her hands. "Izumo-san...my name is Hiruna Erina. I am happy of who I am right now and what I have. I'm so happy withe the people I have beside me", Hiruna smiled and cupped Kusanagi's face. "Erina... I'm sorry", Kusanagi apologized. An explosion happened in front of their bar. It's the green clan. They surrounded the area. Yata and Rikio heard it and went back. Anna also prepared. "Yata...Rikio... Escort Hiruna to the Silver Clan!", Kusanagi ordered.

Yata held Hiruna's hand and ran towards the exit. They were surrounded by jungle players. "I'll hold them here... Go and reach the Silver King", Rikio shouted. Yata got his skateboard. "Hold unto me", Yata instructed. Hiruna held unto his waist. Yata jerked. "Do I really have to go?", Hiruna asked. "If you wont...then Kusanagi-san will be sadden if you'll be taken away from him", Yata explained.

Ashinaka High
The Blue Clansmen are lined in front of the gate. "As expected, Izumo will resort in heading to this place", Awashima raised her hands. "We dont mean to harm you. Its in the new protocol but hand over that girl", Awashima demanded. "She has a name!", Yata got pissed off. "Hand her over", Fushimi entered the scenario. "Her name is Hiruna!!! Bastard", Yata draws his bat. "Ran towards the entrance. I'll manage to shove them off", Yata instructed. "Can you?", Fushimi teased. Yata got pissed off and charge to get him. "Follow her!", Awashima ordered.

Hiruna Erina's POV

I never imagine being a target of different Clans. Now I have to run for my life... Run for what? I didnt steal anything. I never killed anyone. I didnt say anything bad to insult them this bad. Then why? Why are they struggling so much to catch a normal person like....

I tripped and fall on the ground. I looked around and realized I'm inside the campus. I walked further and reached the dorm house. I saw a light and was able to have a shade of Weisman's original features. She stepped back with trembling over her body. She remembers...darkness.

End of Chapter...

Sorry for a cliffhanger ;D

Good eve readers.