#Runaway

Hiruna went out of the room with sweat on her forehead. Fushimi leaned on the walls. His hand were spread out for handkerchief. Hiruna took it and wiped her face. "Thank you Fushimi-san", Hiruna smiled. "How are you?", Fushimi asked. "Shocked...yet...satisfied", Hiruna answered. "I'm not yet sure who I really was which means I really have to visit Kusanagi-san", Hiruna added. "I'm afraid you cannot do that", Fushimi sighed and walked away. "Fushimi-san...please", Hiruna kneeled. "Sorry. Even if I would also like to know it... I cannot protect you if anything happens. And we're tired of retrieving and cleaning other people's mess", Fushimi left her.

Shinoa came and saw Hiruna standing in front of the King's office. "Hiruna-san, we have to proceed to the medical team. They have to assess your body. But first, we have eat breakfast", Shinoa informed. "Shinoa-san....", Hiruna called her out. Shinoa fixed her attention to her. "Stay at the room. I'll be getting your food", Shinoa instructed.

Hiruna's POV
Right. People are always protecting me. I am causing trouble to everyone. What am I suppose to do?

Run...

An inner voice shouted to me. It was louder this time. While walking heading to the waiting room.

Run....

Run...

Run....or else...

I'll catch up with you.

Her voice became sinister to my ears. My whole body shivered as I entered the room. As I open the door, my eyes widened when I saw the Silver King. Uhm... I saw Yashiro Isana. He is just Yashiro Isana. I took a deep breath and stepped but there seemed to form a barrier between him and me. He also stood up and tried to reach me but a barrier was there. "Hiruna... Sorry", he said in an apologenic voice. My heart felt a thug. Why? Why? Why? Why am I so afraid of this guy?

"Sorry... I was the one who destroyed you", Yashiro... Weisman bowed. What is he talking about. "Allow me to explain", Yashiro closed his eyes. We were enveloped by pitch black.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the middle of a lab. The design makes me believe it was 5 decades ago. There... In front of me is the Weisman, her sister, and the Lieutenant. In the middle is a 5 year old kid. Innocent look was painted on her face. I think I'm seeing someone's vision. Maybe the Weisman put me in this vision. "Experiment #707. Muko-ka", the Weisman patted her head. Brownish orange hair and blue eyes. The little girl looked at me and smile. She lied down an ancient looking carved stone... The Slate. Why? Why do I want to take her away from that place. I stepped forward. I feel like falling on my feet. I woke up and saw myself lying on top of the Slate. No way....

End of Vision...

Hiruna woke up with tears on her eyes. "Hiruna... Sorry", Yashiro knelt. Hiruna left the room once again. "I've been living for 5 decades... Why? Why am I still in a teenager's body?", Hiruna leaned on the wall. "Because... You died 3 times. Everytime you die, you reincarnate. The last time you appeared was inside the laboratory in Germany. That's where Kusanagi found you. Its not true that it still stands. When the Weisman learned that the facility was created to extract the Muko-ka's ability. He burned the place, leaving you behind", Fushimi entered the scene and leaned on the opposite wall. "Humans are scary. Arent they?", Fushimi smirked. "Fushimi-san. You knew?", Hiruna asked. "I just took a small research on you", Fushimi lied. He's been tracking her since the first attack of a Strain to her. "You're really a genius", Hiruna tried to put on a smile.

Fushimi pinned her on the wall. "What are you going to do now?", Fushimi asked. "I... I dont know", Hiruna answered. "Dont you know what's coming next?", Fushini raised an eyebrow. "You"re going to be executed", Fushimi informed. Hiruna gulped. "Scared. Dont worry. You'll be reincarnated again", Fushimi assured and removed his palm against the wall. He looked down on Hiruna. "Do you know why you were killed?", Fushimi asked. "I was killed?", Hiruna looked to him. "Once you knew the secret of your existence... The Weisman is afraid that you might use it against him and she really did. You cannot remove that in your nature....you cannot stop hating the one who made your life miserable", Fushimi reminded. Memories flowed back to Hiruna. Somehow, her mind was full of the three version she had. "I told you to run. They will kill you again", one Hiruna spoke. "It's worthless...this life", one of her commented. Hiruna shove them off. "I'll do what I must", Hiruna pushed Fushimi. "I'm done being told what to do", Hiruna had a fire on her eyes.

"What are you going to do? Stop putting so much effort. The result will still be the same", Fushimi sighed. "You're wrong. Before the new Hiruna. She doesnt have Kusanagi-san. She doesnt have friends in a normal school. She doeant have any affiliation with any clan. She never really had time with the Silver King. No Yata-san and no Fushimi-san", Hiruna smiled. An explosion happened. A hand grabbed Hiruna. It was Kusanagi and the rest of the HOMRA. Munakata entered the scenario. "Dont defy my orders, HOMRA", Munakata ordered. "Do not order us around, Reishi. Your sword of Damocles is already falling into pieces", Kushina reminded. Munakata clenched his fist. "Get lost Saruhiko", Yata growled. "Oh..you're really going to ruin our plan?", Fushimi clicked his tongue.

"Stop!!!!", Hiruna shouted and gust of wind passes through everyone. They were nullified from their abilities. "Did this little girl do it?", Munakata asked. Yashiro went in between them. "The reason why Hiruna is being chased by Nagase is because he wanted to kill her. If ever Nagase will steal the Slate, the only way to shut it down will Hiruna", Yashiro explained. "Arent there any ways?", Yata asked. "If we'll force it to stop, it will never operate again", Yashiro explained.

End