#Blue and Red

While waiting for the battle against the kings, Kushina fell on her knees. Hiruna assisted her by holding her arms. Fushimi went to join the Scepter 4. Izumo joined them afterwards. "Erina, time to go home. I'll explain things to you afterwards", Kusanagi sighed. "No, I remember the same colors flashing before my eyes", Hiruna looked at the Sword of Damocles. "This looks familiar...", Hiruna stared at Kusanagi. "You must have been tired from what had happened. I'll ask Yata to send you home", Kusanagi tried to fake a smile. After a while, the Homra members' tatoo on their body disappeared. They all looked inside the Academy and saw that the Sword of Damocles is slowly disappearing. "What a sad sight to see", Hiruna commented and lowered her head. Once the King perishes, the clansmen will also loose their abilities. There were crying and grunting . "I'll send Anna home and I'll see you at your apartment", Kusanagi informed.

A week after...
Hiruna Erina's POV
It was now clear to me that Izumo-san a HOMRA member. I often heard them as a trouble maker but as the same time, help in catching Strains (clansmen without a King). Ashinaka High suspended classes for a week. I worked full-time this week. I walked heading to my apartment when I noticed that I wasnt carrying a bag. Where in the world had I left my bag? Enterring the apartment, I heard chatterings in my room. I opened it and...

"What a pretty apartment you have", Domyouji-san appreciated while sitting on my couch. "A typical house for a young teenager", Akiyama-san seconded. I caught a glimpse of everything in my room and saw a spiky head looking at the picture frames on the table. "How did you-", I sighed. "Our commander here is responsible",Kamo-san answered. Commander? Fuse-san? I bowed to him. "Ah..you're getting the wrong idea", Fuse-san scrached his head. I looked around and try to figure who the commander is. "What's your relationshio with Kusanagi Izumo?", Fushimi-san suddenly asked. "He's my dad", I answered. His eyes showed fascination. "Dont tell me he's your...", I gasped and covered my mouth. "Allow me to introduce our Third-Man in Command. Fushimi Saruhiko, 20 years old", Kamo introduced. "And what are you doing here?", Hiruna asked. "We're here to deliever your bag", Fushimi-san handed the bag. "Keep safe", the rest are already leaving the place. "How did you enter?", I asked Fushimi-san. "Your pin code is easy to break", Fushimi-san clicked his tongue. "Than-", he closed the door. Why is it that I dont have time to thank the guy?

There was a knock on the door. Hiruna opened and saw Kusanagi. "Izumo-san!", Hiruna jumped on the guy. She led him inside and served cinamon tea. Hiruna sat opposit to Kusanagi. "Why didnt you tell me?", Hiruna asked. "I was just... I forgot", Kusanagi gave a weak smile. "I'm sorry for the Red King. He must have been a good friend of yours", Hiruna lowered her head. "Uhmm. The only thing I am saddened right now is not being able to be there for you during dangerous clan wars like this", Kusanagi opened. Hiruna went to hug the Kusanagi. "What are you going to do now?", Hiruna asked. "Sorry to say this. But I'll be away for 6 months", Kusanagi informed. "Why?", Hiruna tightened her hug. "There are things I have to do", Kusanagi gently removed her grip. "I'll be going back to Germany", Kusanagi looked at his eyes. Hiruna felt a pang on her chest. "Are you going to visit the orphanage?", Hiruna asked with excitement. "Not really. I have some other stuffs to do", Kusanagi stood up. "Want to have a cup of coffee?", Kusanagi held her hand

Cafe shop. The one where Hiruna Work

Scepter 4 are at their usual place. Hiruna noticed that Fushimi is not there. They're busy talking about Strains. HOMRA is no longer there to assist them. "Is there anything bothering you?", Kusanagi asked as he walked to a table near the window. "Why is it that Homra and Scepter 4 argue a lot?", Hiruna asked. "It's in the color", Kusanagi answered. "That cant be. That's a shallow answer", Hiruna answered. "You'll figure it out", Kusanagi flicked her forehead as they sat on the table. Kusanagi watches Hiruna as she orders for their food. "You're creeping me out", Hiruna pouted. "Why? You're just starting to become a pretty lady. Dont entertain anyone while I'm not around", Kusanagi teased. "Izumo-san. Dont you have any girlfriend. I mean you're old already", Hiruna teased back. "That can wait", Kusanagi answered. "Erina, do you remember when we first came here in Japan? Do you still remember who was the first person you've met?", Kusanagi asked. Hiruna tilted her head. "The first time I came at Japan was 6 years ago. There's no possibility that I would remember", Hiruna explained. "Then, where was the first place that we stayed in?", Kusanagi asked again. "Probably in a hotel", Hiruna answered. "Then what was your favorite flower?", Kusanagi asked. "Why are you asking things you already know?", Hiruna furrowed her brow. "I was just wondering all these time....how come you didnt invite me to join Homra so we can hang out a lot and stay at the same place?", Hiruna asked. "I wouldnt have to be in that place all the time if only that guy didnt leave", Kusanagi smiled and patted Hiruna's head. "I'll be back. While I'm not around, be a good girl", Kusanagi instructed.

The Reds are already disbanded.

Good evening readers. I want to apologize for not being able to update for a veryyy long time.

I'll try my best to finish the story.

Thank you for reading.