#Tired

Scepter 4's Dorm
Hiruna's Room
Shinoa entered and saw her looking outsidr the window. "The plan will take place tomorrow afternoon", Shinoa informed. "Why didnt you escape while we are busy in our meeting?", Shinoa asked. Hiruna turned to look at her. "I'm done running", Hiruna answered. Shinoa sighed and sat at her bed. "Hiruna, uhmm... Erina. I'll be waiting for you to return after the plan is executed", Shinoa lied down her bed. "Shinoa-san, I will come back alive", Hiruna said with conviction.

Mihashira Tower
5:30 pm
The HOMRA members are positioned on the entrance. Yata, Kusanagi, and Anna are waiting at the third to to last floor. Munakata Reishi is positioned at the entrance of the last floor where the slate is located. Traps had been set by Fushimi. Yashiro was still at the van with Hiruna. Fushimi peeked at the girl and found her looking at him. "Fushimi-san. I'll see you later", Hiruna smiled. "I hope so", Fushimi sighed. The jungles surrounded them. Nagase already appeared with Sukuna and Yukari. Yashiro and the rest headed at the last floor. The traps are slowing down Nagase and the two Kings were able to give him damage. Yashiro will take Hiruna on the last floor to be the final barrier against Nagase. Nagase's power will be turned down by Hiruna's ability to nulficate.

Last Floor
Nagase was able to arrive at the final destination. Yashiro held Hiruna's hand. Nagase's clansmen was able to separate Yashiro and Hiruna. Kuro was handling Yukari. Neko was shut down by Sukuna. "Ah... The Weisman's favorite toy. You should have eradicated this girl. She will be used to turn the tides against you. A modification of the Slate's controller. An instrument you can use to turn it off but you were hesitant in turning it off so you kept it hidden for a decade", Nagase informed. "Shut your noisy mouth, Nagase", Hiruna furrowed her brow. Nagase chuckled. "Oh please, tell that to me...once-", There was a great explosion. Another sword of Damocles appeared. "They grey king?", Yashiro looked at the slate and it was covered with mist. Yashiro tried to get near but the Slate was taken by a helicopter. Nagase was about to throw his flames on Yashiro when Hiruna went in between. The flames were extinguished. Nagase disappeared in a moment.

Mission failed. The Mihashira tower took a fatal blow. The Blue King was severly damaged. His sword of Damocles was also damaged due to the inability to control the Slate. He was resting inside the van. Hiruna went down with Yashiro. "Sorry I wasnt able to to carry out the plan", Hiruna bowed low. "It wasnt your fault. We were just distracted with the appearance of the Grey King", Yashiro tried to comfort her. "Now the slate is gone", Kuro commented. A lot of them were injured. Hiruna looked around. She saw Fushimi walking away from the van without his coat and sword. She tried to follow him but her feer were glued. "Fushimi-san!", Domyouji called out. He turned and saw Hiruna. "Hiruna-chan. Help me drag him back. He lost his control and quitted to be in the Scepter 4", Domyouji said with worried tone. "Sorry....sorry Domyouji-san. I failed everyone. I failed Fushimi-san. Its hard for me to call him back", Hiruna apologized. "But he's leaving. Hiruna-chan, HE'S LEAVING", Domyouji shouted and brought Hiruna in her senses. She forced her feet to run. She looked around the streets but never found him. She had her eyes catching every corner.

Two weeks passed....
Scepter 4's Headquarter
The Scepter 4 was dismissed for failing to protect the Slate. The Jungle opened a wide communication business that was a cover for spreading the power of the slate. News are scattering that some of the civilians are starting to have strange powers.

Shinoa entered Hiruna's room. The room was covered with iron bars to keep her away from Nagase and to keep her from running away. Nagase might use her in his own ways. He might kill her because she is a threat. Shinoa brought her food and dropped it at the table. "You're starting to loose some weights. You have to eat. We might be acused of abusing your rights", Shinoa opened. Shinoa was just sitting at the edge of the bed. Awashima was watching at the door. "Have they found Fushimi-san?", Hiruna asked. "I'm afraid. We havent yet saw him", Shinoa answered. "Awashima-san, do have any ideas where he could be?", Hiruna asked. "I...I wonder where he is sleeping and if he already eaten", Awashima also showed signed of worry. Hiruna stood up. "I have to look for him", Hiruna stood up. Awashima closed the door. Hiruna tried to push the door. "I have to apologize to everyone. I have to take the same consequences. Awashima-san, I need to go out", Hiruna knelt. Shinoa sighed and grabbed Hiruna's collar. "Then, eat!", Shinoa got angry. "Hiruna, if you want to help. Then help yourself first!", Shinoa explained.

Hiruna looked at Shinoa and bowed. "Sorry. I should have gone through execution", Hiruna decided. Shinoa smacked her head. "Is that what you really want?", Shinoa asked. "I have no choice. We are all hopeless in tbis place", Hiruna clenched her fist.

Blue King's Office
Awashima entered. "Hiruna wants to go out", Awashima opened. "It cannot be permitted", Munakata answered while reading some newspaper. "Lieutenant, I have a task for you. Go and sneaked at the Jungle's party this night", Munakata ordered.

Done :D

Maybe...
Just a few chapters ahead.