#Fushimi Saruhiko

He's not the kind of person who sticks his nose on the people's issue.

Fushimi's Room...

Fushimi looked outside his window and saw Hiruna walking with Kusanagi. He sighed and sneaked to see if there are treacherous activities.

Scepter 4's dormitory garden.

Hiruna walked behind Kusanagi. "Do you despise me now? Erina? I wouldnt react if you say so", Kusanagi opened. "Ah, I hate it Izumo-san. I hate it that I'm about to throw up", Hiruna commented. "Sorry. I dont really know...know how to apologize...how to bring back...uhmm...how to bring back the Hiruna Erina I once knew", Kusanagi stopped walking. Hiruna bumped on his back. The ended at the grassy plains on Scepter. "I'm tired. I might as well sleep here", Hiruna lied down. "Weisman said that no one can hurt me once my powers are activated", Hiruna informed. "But... Because I am reckless enough. I might hurt those people around me. Izumo-san, I didnt say I hate you. I hate it when you took it all for yourself. It's not even your burden to have but you took it. Stop taking all by yourself. This time, I announce. You are officially the only family I have", Hiruna stretched out her arms. "I dont know what'll happen next. That's why... Izumo-san, I hope you are prepared as well", Hiruna dragged him to lie down with her.

Fushimi sighed as he was eavesdropping. There was slight smile painted on his face. "I knew she was tough", he commented on his head. "Oh, someone's getting interested with our princess", Yata glared at Fushimi as they passes by.

All Clan's Meeting
The next day

The Silver, HOMRA, Scepter 4, held a meeting on Scepter 4's headquarter to protect both the Slate and Hiruna. HOMRA and Scepter 4 will concentrate on protecting the Slate. The Kings will be the one to surround the Slate. Weisman will be taking Hiruna with her at the upper level of Mihashira tower where the Slate is located.

Scepter 4's canteen.

Hiruna wasnt allowed to listen to their meeting. She sat at the left side next to the door. She pouted knowing that their topic was her. She took a sip of the coffee she prepared. It was bitter. She sighed and looked at the time. She heard the door being open. It was Fushimi. "The intensity might be getting into you so you left the room", Hiruna tried to hide her lonely moments before Fushimi entered. "I was just making sure that you didnt look for someone to run when you know that everyone in this place can turn against you once the operation is not successful", Fushimi informed. "I am quite aware. I am quite aware that if this operation doesnt work... I have to help. I cant stand doing nothing after all that you guys did to save me. I've been stupid and being caught all the time. It's time to be of help", Hiruna stood up. "You said a lot", Fushimi sighed.

Hiruna's POV
What a lie. It's a lie. I'm such a liar.

It's true that I want to help. But...but...but... Some part of me is just being selfish. Fushimi was about to leave when I grabbed his sleeves and knelt on the ground. "I want to escape but if I do that, I'll get caught again. People will be put to danger looking for me again. Sometimes I wonder, why does it have to be me? Cant it be those people who are just throwing their life? I finally...finally...finally get to see this day. This day where I have friends with me. But...but... My friends need me now in a way that we wont be having happy endings", I held my tears back. Fushimi-san is a strong guy. I have to respond to his stableness. I fell on my knees...kneeling down. I let go of him. He knelt to match with my level. My mind is mixed up so I cannot guess what he'll say or do.

"Say it", he looked straight in my eyes. "What?", I breathed deeply. "What do you want to do?", Fushimi-san asked. "I... I... I want to help everyone....without....without leaving them behind", I covered my face with my hands to hide my tears. Fushimi clicked his tongue. "Geez. Why does it take you so long to reaize?", Fushimi-san sighed.

Silence enveloped the place for a while. Fushimi grabbed the girl to stand up. "Be ready for further events", Fushimi warned. "Fushimi-san.... You're really a nice guy", Hiruna smiled. Fushimi nodded and stood left. The meeting was over. Yashiro went for a walk with Kusanagi.

City Circle park
"Kusanagi, you cannot keep her forever. You're aware of that", Yashiro reminded. "Are you going to kill her if the plan wont succeed?", Kusanagi asked. "Its ty decision to make. I abandoned the slate in the first place. The holder of the Slate is the blue king, Munakata Reishi", Yashiro answered. "Why did you abandon the slate?", Kusanagi asked. "I was scared", Yashiro answered. Kusanagi stopped. "I was afraid of holding to much power. If much is given, then much is also expected. I ran away from the responsibility of maintaining peace with the clans", Yashiro explained. "That's why I am sure that you are also aware of Erina's feelings", Kusanagi opened. "Hiruna is different. She is different. You raised her as someone who knows how to take responsibilities of her action", Yashiro smiled at him.

Sorry for slow updates :D

Been busy these days.