#3: Hot and Cold

Cafe...
Spiky-haired man entered the cafe and went straight to the group. The waiter was already there. He stood behind her, waiting for her to go away. Hiruna pretended not to see Fushimi and just passed through him. Kamo had a weird smile. "Something happened?", he asked. "We are talking about the person who killed Tatara Tousuka", Fushimi clicked his tongue and sat beside Akiyama. They strategized. It's already an hour and Fushimi's order wasnt still served. "I'll go and check it", Donyouji volunteered. Fushimi stood up. "It's my order", Fushimi sighed and went to check the cashier. "I'm going to check on my order", he opened. Beside the cashier was Hiruna entertaining other guest. "Ah, is this how some of your partimers are. People who makes customers wait", Fushimo clicked his tongue. "Oh, is that so? At least I'm getting paid. Not some other guys who stood up girls whom they asked help", Hiruna joined the conversation. Fushimi remembered her being with Yata. "Making that an excuse for meeting a boyfriend?", Fushimi glared at her. Hiruna stepped back but regained her composure. "Tch, man of no honor to his words", Hiruna humphed him and entered the kitchen.

Hiruna POV...
What have I done?!!! I was suppose to ask him! He saved me and I was to thank him. But he started it. No need to be guilty... But then...but then...that's not a proper way to treat customers. I have to apologize!!! Apologize?!! What did she just said?! After waiting for long hours?!! But but... I havent heard his reasons.

End of POV

Hiruna went out and served Fushimi's order. "Sorry, I was just tired", Hiruna bowed. "Enjoy your stay", Hiruna smiled. "I wasnt able to meet you because I forgot about it", Fushimi admitted. Hiruna raised her brows. "Ah!! You...", Kamo reacted. "Sorry", Kamo bowed. Fushimi looked at the girl and study how she will react. "I understand but next time. You should be sensitive to some girls. Some are really not patient", Hiruna chuckled and left. "What a girl. You're on lucky guy that you're still alive with that kind of attitude", Domyouji pouted.

Hiruna went out of the cafe after finishing her shift. A man in suit was waiting for her. "Izumo-san!!!", Hiruna ran to hug him. "How are you my pretty lady?", Izumo raised her in the air. "Let's go somewhere. What do you like to eat?", Izumo asked. "Let's go have some sushi", Hiruna grabbed the man.

Sushi House.
They entered the restaurant and sat on tatami mat opposite to each other. "I can see mix emotions on you", Kusanagi noticed. "Yes. Actually, I've met a guy-", Hiruna was cut off when Kusanagi slammed the door. It caught the attention of the other customers. "I met", Hiruna continued. "Continue~ what's his name? Where does he live? Does he like to be burned alive?", Kusanagi threatened. "Izumo-san. I said I just met him. It's not like I want to get acquainted to him anyways. I dont like guys like him", Hiruna assured. Hiruna narrated what Fushimi did but never mentioned name. "I'll kill that man", Kusanagi said. "Please do so", Hiruna seconded. They had some nice moments together.

Scepter 4 Dormitory
"It's hot", Fushimi says as he walks through the corridor. He looked outside the window and saw the full moon. "Hiruna-san is really cute a while ago", he heard Domyouji from his room. "How was she cute?", Fushimi clicked his tongue. He entered his own room and opened his laptop to work. His phone rang. It was from Reishi. Their task was to raid Ashinaka High the next day. He remembered Hiruna's uniform.

The Next day
Ashinaka High

The Scepter 4 surrounded the whole area. It was already confirmed that the Colorless King who killed Tatara was Yashiro."Please Evacuate. Follow the men in blue uniform", Awashima announced. The students are obedient and followed. "I cant believe that a murderer will be from this school.", Akiyama sighed. Hiruna was able to notice him. "Sorry, can I ask what is happening", Hiruna asked. "One guy is in danger. He's this man", Akiyama showed a picture of Yashiro.  Yukizome and Hiruna went  at the Student Council's Office. Some Blue already entered. "Please follow as what was said. Evacuate", Kamo said. Hiruna was shocked to see the whole squad. "Eghhh?!!", Domyouji shouted. It alarmed Fushimi who was searching for some Homra. He entered the room. Hiruna and Fushimi's eyes met. "We cannot let you handle the Student Council's Office. We will stay until the battle is over", Hiruna gulped. Fushimi drew his sword. Yukizome squeaked. "Hide behind me", Hiruna smiled and held her hand. "Leave", Fushimi ordered. Hiruna's eyes are determined. "We're here to save you", Domyouji smiled and assured. "You're going to check on the student's profile and we cannot do that", Hiruna stepped forward. "Why?", Fushimi had a smirk.

Hiruna looked around and saw the wide window. "Yukizome, stay here", Hiruna whispered. Hiruna grabbed the flash drive in the laptop and jumped out the window. She managed to land on her feet. She felt the pressure on her feet. It was the second floor. She ran as fast as she can and went to the gymnasium. "News says operation will not be done unless there are evidence. I just have to destroy evidences. Hiruna dropped the flashdrive and was about to stomp on it when a hand grabbed her feet and threw her at the side. Luckily, there are mats that served as cushion. "You're one of a crazy girl', Fushimi opened the flashdrive by his phone. He was able to manipulate the datas. "Sorry, Yashiro-kun", Hiruna said under his breath. Fushimi looked at Hiruna. "Does your leg hurt?", Fushimi asked. "Oh, yeah! Thank you for throwing me", Hiruna sighed. "The Scepter 4 will kill me to know that you were injured by me", Fushimi clicked his tongue. "Retreat. There's nothing here", Fushimi called the other Scepter. Fushimi went close to the girl and handed the flashdrive. "You know something, dont you?", Fushimi draws his sword and pointed it to Hiruna.

That was an chapter. There are some plot owned stories.

Sorry for short chapters.

See you again in the next chapter.

Yel_lue here!!!

Vote? Comment?