Chapter 11

The Winter Soldier had failed his mission, and he knew that he'd be punished. He just didn't realize that they would erase him again. He'd refused to kill someone, the hydra agents had dragged him back to base. They were forcing him into that horrible chair, metal restraints clamping down on his arms. Bucky struggled in vain, "Please, don't. I'm begging you." But the whirring of the machine told Bucky that there would be no mercy. Then the electric currents began to pass through his brain, wiping away any thoughts of rebellion.

   Bucky's hand were twisted in the sheets, and for a moment he was back in that hydra base. Chained to the wall like a wild animal. A piece of sheet had managed to wrap itself around Bucky's face, he tore it off, shaking. It reminded him so much of his mask, the one hydra had forced him to wear. It wasn't to protect his head, it was a muzzle, to keep him silent and on a leash. 

 Sitting up straight, Bucky looked to his left, Willow was sitting on the ground next to him, her eyes closed. Bucky started to wake her up when another horrible flash of pain exploded in the back of his head, he let out a high pitched scream and clutched his head. It was like a sick game, he'd think he was fine, but then another memory would come back, causing the programming to kick in. 

 His animal like scream of pain had woken Willow, and she was trying to speak to him, but he couldn't hear her. Words were ringing inside his mind. семнадцать проржавевший грузовой автомобиль. No. No. Not again.

 Bucky managed to look up at Willow and in a tortured whisper said, "Make it stop. Please make up stop." But before he could say more another stab of pain went through his brain, like someone was trying to drill inside his mind. Bucky just wanted it to stop, wanted the pain to stop.