Chapter 29

Since Willow didn't have a wheelchair, Bucky simply picked her up and carried her off the plane. This made Willow want to die a little inside, it wasn't that she didn't trust or care about Bucky. But she hated relying on someone who wasn't herself. It just ate her up inside, and made her want to punch through a wall. 

  When a wheelchair had finally been found for Willow, she was immensely relieved. Now she and Bucky were on their way to oversee Wanda's interrogation of the HYDRA agents. 

 "I'll ask again. Are you keeping any more enhanced?" Wanda was saying.

 Suddenly a single agent stood up and looked at the glass, as though he could see through it, and see Bucky on the other side. Then he began to speak, "семнадцать возвращение домой желание рассвет печь один"

Bucky fell to the ground, screaming and clutching his head. Willow knew instantly that the HYDRA agents was trying to re activate Bucky's programming. No. No way. Not after all the work she'd put into getting him back to normal, Willow wasn't going to let anyone to do this to Bucky. Her eyes glowed and she took control of Bucky's mind. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  As soon as Bucky had heard those words, his mind began screaming. The programming kicking back in, and he began to panic. No. He didn't want to lose control, didn't want to be forced to hurt his friends. 

 Among the chaos horrible pain, he felt a presence in his mind, and recognized it instantly. Willow. With the presence came the familiar feeling of peace, of calm that Willow brought to everything. He could feel HYDRA's presence beginning to melt away. 

 A feeling of calm replaced the panic and pain, and he hear Willow's voice inside his mind as clear as day, "Calm your mind Bucky. Calm your mind."