Epilogue

1 year Later:

   Bucky was sitting in Avengers's Tower, where a nurse was taking a blood sample. It felt like she was having trouble finding a vein, as she was moving the needle around under his skin

 "Mr.Barnes, I can't seem to find a vein, maybe we should try your other arm?" She said.

 Bucky was wearing a jacket with long sleeves, and he had a glove on his left hand. So the woman couldn't tell that his left arm was made completely of metal. Thankfully Willow save him from having to explain anything to the nurse.

  Willow had caught the nurse's question as she entered the room, so wheeling in, she replied, "Sure, if you can find it in a ravine in Europe somewhere."

 Bucky snorted, trying not to laugh. Willow seemed to be enjoying the shocked look on the nurse's face. Sliding off the table, Bucky walked over to Willow. "You ready to go?"

"Yep, I just managed to escape Tony Stark. He wants to build me a flying wheelchair."

"You should let him."

"Heck no. I'd probably wreck it and die."

  Grabbing the handles of Willow's wheelchair, Bucky steered her out of the room. He knew she hated when someone pushed her wheelchair, but she'd begun to tolerate him pushing it. They were going to meet Steve and Sharon for lunch, and Bucky didn't want to be late.