Chapter 27

As soon as Bucky had realized that there would be no catching the jet, he called Steve. Steve had come to pick him up in the jet, and take him back to the compound. 

 The only Avenger's who had any clue whee Bucky was were Falcon and Scarlet Witch. Steve was trying to explain who Willow was.

 "Wait, so you left a soviet assassin with a cybernetic arm and a history of violent outbursts with a girl in a wheelchair?" Falcon interrupted. "In what world is that a good plan?"

"Be careful not to underestimate Willow, she's more powerful than she knows," Steve retorted.

 "Was HYDRA after Bucky or Willow?" Wanda asked.

"Most likely Willow, they probably only had the resources to take one."

"Why would they pass up an opportunity to take Bucky back for a girl who can't walk on her own?"

"Because Willow is one of the most powerful telepaths in the world. She has no clue what she's capable of, but HYDRA has seen her potential," Steve said. "We have to find her before HYDRA gets inside her head."

  It horrified Bucky to think of Willow locked up in a HYDRA cage. Willow, who always had a smile for Bucky, kind Willow, gentle Willow. Turned into a weapon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "We've got a location for HYDRA. We can't be sure Willow's there, but it's a shot," Steve said.

 Bucky nodded, "Then I'm coming with you."