Prologue

Hiiiii ** So yeah I'm back again! Now lets see what will happen to our precious boys~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jungkook's POV

I saw him. His back his finally back. I'm so happy, but I froze when he said me these words that haunted me everyday even my dreams...

"Who are you?"

Hyung why? Did you forgot about me?! Hyung if your just playing please stop because its not funny but sadly to say his not.....

I saw him again, in the cafe with a girl... His girlfriend they looked so cute together, yet it hurts. I still love you Jimin hyung and I'm planning on getting you back or at least make you remember me.

Please Jimin hyung come back to me I'm sorry for everything I love you....

I was once your bestfriend, but now I'm your Secret Admirer

Jimin's POV

I'm back at my home country. But I don't remember anything... I'm living a normal like with my mom and my girlfriend she's the best! Until the day I met a boy, crying on the swing... He looks so familliar yet I cant remember him.

Going back here is a good and bad decision. I don't know why but I don't like the boy crying, I need to know him... Who is he? And I also need to know what's behind my necklace with a key pendant and it feels like this is the only place I could find my answers.
But though..... Who is my Secret Admirer?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yay so yeah~ I hope you all like it I personally think its lame 😅 but anyways thank you for all ^^