2

Hey **

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jungkook's POV

My eyes hurt... I looked in the mirror, great its all red. I sigh, I have to go to school. I fixed my uniform and took my bag. As I walk towards the school I sigh again. Im tired and my eyes hurt!! Well this is what I get from crying yesterday. Then when I'm near the entrance of the school....

Good Morning Jungkookie Someone said behind me, great. I looked behind me and saw him.

Morning Taehyung I said and he looked at me.

What happened to your eyes? He asked as he went near me to examine my eyes. I backed away from him.

Nothing just a sore eyes I said as I continue to walk.

Oh well I hope you feel better! He said and as we walk I could hear faint whispers around us.

OMG! They look soo cute together!

Aww I hope I had someone like V-senpai

VKook is just wow

Nah I think JiKook is waaaaay better

I smiled at the last comment. I know who's voice it is. Then I look at Taehyung he seems kind of mad?

Good Morning Gail I said and I went to her.

Good Morning Jungkook oppa feeling better now? She asked.
Yep! Especially when I heard your comment I said and she laugh.

Of course, I gotta make ways to get my ship sailing~ She said and I laugh.

Hey Gail Taehyung said as he approach us. Gail face went from bubbly to annoyed real quick.

Hi She just said plainly.

You know who's the one who said JiKook is way better? Taehyung asked her.

Wae? (Why) She asked.

Nothing, its just that, that person is daydreaming, everyone knows that Vkook is better right Jungkook~ Taehyung said and I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook oppa doesnt seem to love Vkook, JiKook is much better anyways Gail said as she smirked.

Lies Choi Gail Taehyung said to her.

Between the two of us your the liar Kim Taehyung Gail said and I felt tension all over.

Well if you would excuse me and Jungkook oppa we still have a class to attend Gail said as she pulled me.

When we got into our class. No one was still in there, I just sat on my desk and sigh. What does she mean by liar?

Ne Gail why did you call Tae a liar? I asked her.

Well he is, I really wanna tell you something, but I cant your still kind of broken sorry She said.

Its okay, thanks for caring though I said.

No problem~ And guess what I heard She said.

What? I asked.

We will have 2 new students today, better be prepared She said as she sat on her seat which is on the front and Im on the back.

Why? I asked.

You'll see just calm down okay She said and I just look at her confusingly.

Then minutes later the other students came in and then the bell rung indicating that its time for 1st period. Our teacher came in with a smile like always...

Good morning everyone, today we will have a new student, please come in Mr. Wang said and as on cue a person walks in....

N-No way... My eyes widened at the boy who is now standing in front. He had a smile on his face and his orange hair is bright as it can be.

Hi everyone My name is Park Jimin nice to meet you all He said. I heard faint whispers but I just ignore it.

Okay Mr. Park you can sit beside Ms. Choi, Gail can you raise your hand Mr. Wang said. I sigh in relief I'm not ready to face him after what happened. Gail raised her hand and Jimin hyung sat next to her.

I hope Gail wont say some stuffs to him. I miss him.... I also miss the other hyungs, they already graduated and I'm left here all alone. This is hatred then I didnt realize I was spaced out.

Jungkook! Earth to Jungkook Mr. Wang said and I was back at my senses and I heard my classmates laughing while looking at me. I turn red in embarassment.

Y-Yes Sir? I asked and he smiled.

I said Mrs. Han wants to see you in her room for something Mr. Wang said.

Oh okay I said as I quickly got up.

He spaced out I wonder why?

I bet his thinking about Taehyung~

Of course he is

He really need to say yes to V
Just shut up already

I rolled my eyes at the girls infront of me and then smiled at Gail, she gave me a thumbs up and I left the class to go to Mrs. Han's music room.

Jimin's POV

I saw him again. The boy I met at the park. His eyes are red... Am I the cause of that? I needed to talk to him. He know something about me that I forgot.

Hi Jimin oppa long time no see The girl beside me said. I think her name is Gail?

Um etto sorry I dont remember meeting you before I said.

I'm Gail one of your friends back then She said.

Oh sorry I dont remember some stuffs because I have a car accident on Japan I told her.

Its okay, and oh thats where you went tsk tsk you made a big mistake leaving him She said.

Him? Who I asked.

The one you love the most She said.

Um excuse me but I already have a girlfriend and I love her the most I said and she was shock for a second, but her face went back to a sly one.

Jimin oppa you once told me that feelings can't forget She said I was about to say something to her but the bell rung indicating for second period.

Becareful Jimin oppa you can't trust most people here, they often tell lies~ Choose your friend wisely and also becareful seeing or meeting Taehyung She said as she stood up.

Why? Thats all I could say.

He'll make your life miserably again She said and left. I was left there dumbfounded. Taehyung will make my life miserably again??? Ugh my head kind of hurts when she mentioned Taehyung.... Who is Taehyung anyways?

3rd person POV

So his back eh? I won't let him interfere with my plans. I just have to make him far away from my love and everything will be okay~

Or I could sabotage him again, so that he will be gone again. And then I could live my life happily with my love.

But before all that I need to get rid of the pest, she always gets in my way. She needs to know that I'm not the type of person you need to mess with.......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hiiii So is everyone enjoying this? And Gail knows a lot of stuffs xD also who is the 3rd person?? Anyone knew who is it? And I dont really think its good though. Sorry if its lame and Thank you again for everyone who read, vote and comment on this story. Have a good day always ^^