Can't

Got7 is back and BTS is coming back on Oct 10.... *screaminginternally*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

Can't wait to see you

I look at the paper confusingly. Can't wait to see me? When? Who are you?!?! Then suddenly my phone started ringing. Its Tzuyu. I answered it.

Hello? I said.

Hey oppa!! Today is my big day are you coming?! She asked and I bit my lip.

Um I really want to go babe, but my work needs me and you will have another performance tomorrow right?? I'll promise to watch it I said.

Are you kidding me right now?! How dare-- I'm your girlfriend and I'm more important than your work!! She said angrily.

But babe-- I said.

No buts! You know what I hate you so much! Ugh She said as she hung up. I sigh.

Now what to do??? She's mad at me. To be honest I don't feel guilty about it. I'll just buy her a rose and some gifts and she will be fine.... I think.

I took my bag and started walking towards the bookstore. Once I got in there, my eyes widened.

Gail?!?! I said as she look at me and smile.

Hey Jimin oppa! She said and I hug her.

Why are you here?! Aren't you suppose to be in the hospital?! I asked as we let go of the hug.

I'm good now and the hospital is hatred, it always give me the creeps ugh She said as we laugh.

Gail! Your stalker is here again-- Oh! Jimin hyung?!?! I thought you were in the play?!?! Jungkook said as he saw us.

What?! My stalker??? I have a stalker?!! Gail said shockingly.

Hey Jungkook, and well me and Tzuyu have a fight, so I just went here I said as I sheepishly smile at him.

Thats hatred hyung, and yes you have Gail. Its funny how you don't notice it since your eyes are always on Youngjae hyung Jungkook said as Gail blushed.

S-Shut up and you only have your eyes for Ji-- Gail said as Jungkook cut her off quickly.

Shut up! He said as he blush.

Ops my bad Gail said as she laugh and I look at them confusingly.

Anyways whe-- I was about to say something, but I was cutted of by someone.

U-Um Hey! Someone said behind us as we look. We saw a boy with a dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His tall like the same height as Jungkook and... I don't know him. Jungkook nudged Gail as Gail look at Jungkook confusingly.

Uh Hey? We said to him at the same time.

Hi I'm Max'Louis and I like you Gail, so will go out with me? The boy said calmly and proudly at the same time....

Eh?!?! Gail said as her cheeks heat up.

Whoa Me and Jungkook said at the same time. This boy is brave!!!! Whaaaa daebak!

I know you just met me today, but I can't help it your so beautiful, nice and god I like you so much. I know you like somebody else, but that doesn't mean I don't have a chance. So please give me a chance Gail He said sincerely. Gail is just blushing. She doesn't know what to do.

U-Um etto uh-- Gail was cutted of by someone.... Another boy came in and wrap his arms around Gail?!? Wait I remember seeing him in school.

OMG!!! Jungkook said quietly. I moved next to him.

Yah Max'Louis Del Valle I can't let you have my girl now The other boy said as Gail is so close fainting?

Jungkook who is that?? I whispered to Jungkook as I point at the boy who is holding Gail.

Choi Youngjae, Gail is not yours Max said. OMG!!! ITS YOUNGJAE?!?!? GAIL'S CRUSH?!?!
Yep its Gail's crush Jungkook said as if he read my mind.

Um shouldn't we help Gail now? I asked.

Not yet lets enjoy this first hyung Jungkook said as he smile at me. My heart started beating fast as I realized we were so close and his smile.... Its still the same smile I loved. Wait... Why did I say that?!?!

I like Gail more than you do! Max'Louis said.

Well I love Gail! Youngjae said as we all stop for a second.

Jungkook... Gail is going to faint get her I said as Jungkook nod and catched her in time.

Well Gail is my baby, so I won't let you two get her, not before I approve Jungkook said and I went next to him.

And Gail is my baby too, so yeah I'm her appa I said as we left the two. Jungkook was laughing a little as he carried Gail.

I never knew you have a daughter hyung He said as I chuckled.

What are you talking about I'm not the only one, you too your her eomma Jungkookie I said as we stop laughing.. My eyes widened as I realized what I said..... I look at Jungkook who's blushing sooo hard.

I knew it you two will be together Gail as said as we both jump and Jungkook dropped Gail to the couch. Good thing theres a couch.

Ah etto that hurts! Gail said.

S-Sorry Gail but yeah are you okay?? You fainted Jungkook said.

Not really... I just acted? I mean yeah I was close to, but whaaa I don't know what to do?!?! Max is really sweet and nice, but I don't know him well and then next thing you know Youngjae-sshi my long time crush confessed. Whaaa I need help eomma appa will you two help me?? Gail said. Me and Jungkook blushed.

Of course we will Gail Jungkook said and I just smile.

Yeah we will I said as we all smile.

I swear Jiminie oppa you need to break up with Tzuyu and go with Jung-- Appa!!! Stop hahahaha Gail said as Jungkook started tickling her. Break up with Tzuyu??

Hyung don't mind this brat Jungkook said and I just smile.

Breaking up with my 2 year girlfriend? Why do I like this idea?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ta-dah~ so I finally updated because Got7 is whaaa I wanna buy their album **. Anyways I need help~

Who you all want for Gail???

Max'Louis(If you all read the comments where one person keeps claiming Gail, thats Max'Louis)

Youngjae (Got7 😍😍😍)

Also comment why???

P.S: Sorry if this chapter have more Gail in it next chapter will be all jikook I guess thats all thank you for all 😙