You

Short update 😅, but I will have a long paragraph about our precious birthday boy **

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

You are my everything

I smile, I never knew I was someone's everything. I really need to know who are you? When will you show yourself?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay I really updated on purpose today because its Jiminie's birthday!!!!! So this is what I wrote 😅

Park Jimin, Whaaa the boy who made my life burst into a colorful world. Anyways Happy Birthday!!!!! My baby your 21 years old now~ (Age still doesn't matter) I hope you will have a great and beautiful day just like you 😍. I just want to say that thank you for everything you've done to us, to make us smile, laugh and cry for joy. Jimin oppa your perfect the way you are don't let other people get in your way. Us real Armys will still love you even if you don't have abs or your chubby cheeks is back. We will still love you not for your appearance, but for who you are. Jimin oppa your really special more than you think and I'm grateful that I become to know you. Without you BTS won't be BTS. BTS won't have the shortest hyung/maknae and the one who takes care of them. Your smile makes everyones happy especially when your eyes started to form to cresent moons, that was the best thing ever and your laugh sounds peacefully like an angel. Sometimes I wonder if your not human and that you are really an angel. Jimin oppa you will always be my mochi~ So cute and fluffy, but sometimes you can go from cute to sexy in one second 😅. Jimin oppa even though your far away from me my love for you still reaches you over there in South Korea. I hope one day I can finally see you in person and that I can say the words I want to say to you. If I heard that your starving yourself again, I will swim across the water to you and make you realize that you are beautiful, cute, sexy, and perfect!!! Always remember that Jimin oppa, and if you need something the other members will be always in there to help you and us Armys too. We love you soo much and I love you too. Thank you for everything oppa, you never realized how much you affected my life, which I don't mind. I have a lot stuffs to say, but I guess some words are cannot be explained. So yeah Happy birthday again and enjoy your day 😍 생일 축하. 모든 것에 정말 감사합니다. 사랑해 지민.

To be honest I got emotional typing this 😅 so yeah thats all~ and also!!! I finally have a snow ** anyone want to add me dm me your username or just comment on it here! I only have like 3 friends in there 😅 Since its Jimin oppa's birthday... I'll reveal my ugly so sorry if I cracked your phone

Thats all for now 😅😁💖 I love you all my Mochi's~ (Okay so most writers call their readers just readers

Thats all for now 😅😁💖 I love you all my Mochi's~ (Okay so most writers call their readers just readers. Me I'll started calling you all my Mochi's because all of you are adorable, cute, and beautiful 😍😙💖)