3

Hi ^^ I'm sorry for not updating, I'm here in the Philippines and its kind of hard updating one 😅 sorry.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jungkook's POV

I sigh and walked towards Mrs. Han's room. She's my music teacher, I wonder what she needs. As I got there I knocked on her door.

Come in Someone said and I went inside. I saw Mrs. Han talking to a girl with long black hair. She's really pretty I'm not even gonna lie.

Well welcome to our school Tzuyu see you later at class Mrs. Han said.

Yes Mrs. Han nice to meet you too and see you The girl said and she smiled at me as she walk pass by. I just nod and went to Mrs. Han.

Um you need to see ms Mrs. Han? I asked her.

Yeah, Jungkook please help me with the theater and oh I forgot to call Gail too, I need her too She said.

Oh I can tell her about it later I told her.

Thank you so much Jungkook, and I need you two to buy these things after school She said as she gave me a list of it and also the money for it.

Got it Mrs. Han and um do you need help carrrying those in the auditorium? I asked her.

Oh yes please and thank you so much She said.

No problem I said as I helped her with the boxes.

After that I went to my 2nd period with a pass. As I went in I smiled our teacher is not here!! Yessss **. I quickly sat next to Gail she's mostly in my classes.

Yo She said and I just laugh.

Hey and oh yeah you don't have work today right? I asked her.

Yeah, I don't why? She asked.

Mrs. Han asked us to help her for the theater, and she wants us to buy this stuffs I told her.

Oh sure I'm free today and also I need to do some community service hours >3< its hatred She said and I just laugh.

Hahaha anyways where is Mr. Phantomhive? I asked her.

(A/N: Any Black Butler fans?)

He's away well he have an urgent meeting to attend to She said.

Oh okay I said.

And your right he change She said and I just sigh.

Lets just not talk about it I told her.

Okay, but anyways becareful I heard Taehyung is up to something She said.

Where do you even heard the news? About him? I asked her.

From my bestfriend, (y/n) She said. (A/N: Yesss you reader are the bestfriend of Gail ^^ so are you all happy about it?)

Wow just wow and why do you two hate him so much I asked her.

Because he's a liar Gail said.

And he irritates me Someone said behind us. I jumped in surprised and look behind.

Oh (y/n) stop it, you nearly scared me I said and she just laugh.

Anyways all in all everything about him is hatred Gail said.

Well just dumped him already his no good for someone like you Kook (y/n) said.

Thats what I told him a thousand times Gail said.

Well he always see only the good side of V (y/n) said.

Yeah not the other side Gail said as the two girls aura went dark? Eh?

Other side? I asked.

Yep so becareful around him okay? Gail said.

Okay I will I said.

Good anyways did you two did our hw in English? If you did can I copy it?? (Y/n) said. (-___-) aissh this girl is just.

We did it, but no Me and Gail said.

Eh?! Wae(Why) (┳Д┳) (y/n) said and we just laugh.

But yeah did you and Jimin oppa got together now? (Y/n) asked. Aish this two are like the captains of the JiKook ship.

Oh if you only knew (y/n) we need to make our ship sail~ Gail said. Then she started telling (y/n) about how Jimin hyung have an amnesia.

Thats soo saddd ( TДT) We need to do something Gail! (Y/n) said.

I know right!!! But we have one problem Gail said.

What? (Y/n) asked.

Jimin oppa have a g-- Gail stop talking when someone called me.

Jungkook! Someone said and I look at the door. Its Taehyung.

Ugh The two girls said.

Stop it you two I'll be back I said and they just nod and started talking again. Well not before glaring at Taehyung. I went to him.

You need something? I askes him.

Yeah if are you free today? Lets go on a date He said.

Sorry I cant, I have plans already I said and his face went saddened.

Oh okay thanks I guess He said and he just walk away.

Nice JiKook is sailing Gail said.

Eww VKook is much better! Someone said.

Girl better shut up cause JiKook is the best (y/n) said.

These two girls always got into fights because of this -.- well they said that JiKook is their OTP (One True Pairing). I just sat on my seat as I try to stop the fight before it breaks.

3rd Person's POV

I HATE HER, I HATE HER. SHE DOESNT KNOW HER PLACE!!! I tightly held on the sink. Well how about scaring her a little~

I dont need someone to ruin my plans. I quickly call my butler.

Yes young master? He asked

Buy me a kitten a white fur kitten I said.

Yes master He said as I hung up.

Tonight will be fun I said as I smile at my reflection.

Now to get things better~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hi so yeah are you all happy about it? And sorry if its lame and I hope you enjoy being Gail's bestfriend ^^ Have a great day!!