11

Will they meet or not? ( ̄∀ ̄)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin's POV

I paced back and forth. Today's the day. Its actually the Cherry Blossoms Festival, but I need to see my admirer at the Apple farm. I sigh as I just sat down for a moment. I took a deep breath.

"I can do this" I mumbled to myself, as I got up and look at the time.

"Whaaaa its already 7:40!!!" I said in shock. I took my phone and wallet.

I dashed out and look for my car. Yeah, I have a car, but I don't drive that often. Once I saw it, I took my car keys from my back pocket. I entered my car as soon as I opened it.
I start my car, and started driving. I look at my GPS, to see which way is the Apple Farm. Whaaa I'm really nervous! I really wanted to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival, but I wanted to see my admirer.

After some minutes, I finally got into the Apple Farm. I look around and the gate was closed... I got out of my car, everything is so dark. The only light is from the pole and the moon. It feels like, this place is empty.

"Hello?" I said kind of loudly, but my voice just echoed back to me. Did I get it right? I mean that's what the cards said.

I took all the cards from my pocket, and I browse to it. I took the part where it was titled Apple. I opened it and read the note.

Cherry on the top~ Pretty please I want you ❤

Cherry? If this card is Cherry, then I should....

"My secret admirer is in the Cherry Blossom festival" I said as my eyes widened at the realization.

"Aww you finally found out, but your too late" Someone said behind me. I was about to look, but that person covered my mouth, and I feel dizzy. Next thing I know, darkness took over me.

Jungkook's POV

I tap my foot nerviosly, as I look around. Jimin hyung is late. I look at my watch and its already 8:08 pm.

I sigh as I look around once again. He's probably late! I need to stay positive! Yeah Jimin hyung is just late. I smile at myself, as I know I'm just going to hurt myself.

An hour passed, Jimin hyung never came. I knew it, I shouldn't get my hope too high. A tear trickled from my eyes, as I slowly walk away from the Cherry Blossom tree.

The petals of the tree kept falling like my tears, it kept falling. I guess its time to finally let go of him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm sorry my mochis for the late update, and for this chapter TT.TT So what are your thoughts on it?? And next week is my spring break!!! So i'll probably update next week too! 😊💖

So yeah thank you for 5.05k votes!!! Its unexpected! 😍😭💖 I just love all of you my mochis! 💞💖 Have a great day!!!!