Epilogue

So I'm really ending this now 😍😭💖 Thank you for everything my mochis~ and have a merry christmas!! 😍🎄🎉

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's POV

A few years later~

The sound of plates crashing echoed throughout the kitchen causing a man with brown hair sigh.

"Your daddy is causing a ruckus out there" The man said as he lifted the small child. The small child/baby just laugh causing the man to smile.

"You are soo adorable Yoonji" The man said as he took Yoonji on his arm.

"Of course she is! She got it from me" A man with dark brown hair said.

"Nah, Yoonji got all of the genes from Yoongi hyung" Jungkook said as he tickles Yoonji, causing the baby to giggle.

"She got all of it from me" Taehyung says proudly.

"Whatever you say hyung and I hope you haven't burn anything on the kitchen" Jungkook states as he stop tickling Yoonji.

"Nope! Everything is perfect! Now give me my baby girl" Taehyung said as he reaches out for his daughter. Jungkook obliged as he handed Yoonji to Taehyung gently.

"Ah my sweet baby" Taehyung says as he kisses her daughter's face.

"So when will you get one? You know Jiminie is dying to have a son or daughter" Taehyung says causing Jungkook to sigh.

"I know and the agency is taking too long for the papers" Jungkook said.

"Ah, don't worry I bet it will come soon" Taehyung said.

"I hope so too" Jungkook said.

"Anyways! What time are they coming?" Taehyung says changing the subject.

"Around 4? I heard Namjoon hyung saying that since Jin hyung is picking up Jackson from the day care" Jungkook said as he looks at the clock on the wall.

"About 10 more minutes then" Taehyung said as he was cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

"Ah! That must be Yoongi and Jiminie! Finally they took too long to buy the balloons" Taehyung said as Jungkook stood up.

"I'll get it" Jungkook says as he walks towards the door. Once he opened it, he was greeted by two men with blonde and blue hair, and balloons.. so many pastel-colored balloons.

"Jungkookie!" The one with the blonde hair said as he quickly hugs Jungkook.

"Jiminie hyung, you bought a lot" Jungkook said after kissing Jimin's head.

"We can't pick one, so we bought all the colors" Yoongi, the one with the blue hair stated as they enter the room with the balloons.

"OMG! Yoongi! That's a lot of balloons!!" Taehyung exclaims as he saw the balloons. Yoongi shrugs as he walks towards his husband and daughter.

"Yoonji loves it anyway right? Yoonji" Yoongi said causing Yoonji to clap in joy.

"See" Yoongi said as he gave Yoonji one of the strings for a pink balloon, and Yoonji happily took it from her dad.

"I still can't believe Yoonji is already two!" Jimin said as he cooes at Yoonji.

"I know right, time sure flies by so fast" Jungkook said as he wraps his arm around Jimin's waist.