4

Hi

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jungkook's POV

Today is tiring.... Also most of my class is with Jimin hyung!!! Of course I didnt talk to him, well I kind of avoided him. I felt him stole some glances at me. I just try to avoid his eye contacts. Now I'm here in a cafe with Gail. We just finished buying what Mrs. Hans wanted.

Today was interesting She said.

Shut up I said.

Hahaha our last period is with Jimin oppa and Taehyung! And you saw how Jimin oppa always glances and stared at you!! It was sooo cute!!! And Taehyung is getting irritated was so funny!! Gail said and I just sigh.

Gail Jimin hyung dont know me and it just pains me whenever I remember he forgot about me I said.

Jungkook oppa most people that have an amnesia got their memory back She said.

And some don't I said. She sighed.

How about making friends with him and do the things you always do around him or.... Oh I know! Remember the notes he always gave you, when the time you dont know who is your secret admirer??? Do that! She said in excitement.

Y-Your right!! I could do that!! In that why I could make his memories back again..... I stop talking when I saw someone entered the cafe.

Jungkook oppa? Gail asked, but my eyes are fixed on the two persons on the door. Its Jimin hyung with Tzuyu...... also the fact that they are holding hands.... N-No way.

Oh um lets get home don't you think? Gail said as she realize whats going on. I just nod as a tear slipped from my eyes. I quickly wiped it.

Oh Gail and Jungkook! Hey I didnt know you two are here Tzuyu said as she spotted us. Great everythings great -.-

Hey Tzuyu Gail said. We met her at some of our classes and also she's on the Drama club. Me, Gail, and (y/n) are in there too well not to act but direct and stuffs.

H-Hey I just said.

Oh yeah this is my boyfriend Jimin, I think you already know him Tzuyu said. Fall... Everything... Everything fell including my heart. It shattered inside of me. Tears slowly started to build up.

Yeah we know him, and oh look at the time me and Jungkook gotta go well see you at school Gail said as she quickly took our stuffs and pull me.

Oh okay well see you Tzuyu said as Jimin hyung just stared there.

We quickly left the cafe and went to the nearest park. As we got in there tears started to fall.

Jungkook oppa I said.

I hate myself for letting him go!! Now his with someone!!! And also its a girl a girl Gail!!! Everythings over now!!! I said as I fell to the ground sobbing.

Jungkook oppa don't give up were just getting started! Okay? Come on don't cry and stand up we will work this out She said as she pulled me up.

T-Thanks Gail, I guess I just want him so bad that I'm willing to gave up on him for his happiness I said as I wiped my tears.

Jungkook oppa that's true love She said as she smiles.

I guess, but how about you? Do you love someone? I asked her and her smiled disappear a little.

Yeah, but he doesnt know that I exist She said as she smile.