14

I'm sorry for the late update 😭 I got back at school on Monday and they gave me a lot of work for the week I missed 😅 (Yes I did skip school for a week to see BTS xD) so yeah here's the update!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin's POV

Bailey was on the phone right now. After she took some torturing tools, her phone started ringing. I saw her rolled her eyes as she started speaking in japanese? On the phone.

"Taehyung!!! Keep an eye on him, as I'm going to do something" Bailey said as Taehyung nodded.

"Okay" Taehyung just said. Bailey faced me and glare at me.

"I'm not done with you!" She said as she pointed at me. I just gulped and she took her purse and left.

Silence took over the room. I tried to loosen up the ropes in my hands, but they are just too tight. I sigh and I look at Taehyung, who was sighing too at his phone.

"Why are you doing this? I mean I know its for your baby, but I just don't know why?" I said. Taehyung looks at me frm his phone. He pressed his phone and put it on the table. It looks like he is hesitating whether to answer my question or not.

"Jimin, your right I'm doing this for Yoongi hyung. He is my everything" He said as I saw a glint of love through his eyes as he mentioned his lovers name.

"I-Is it okay if I hear your story?" I asked as he nods.

"That happen back then. When I was in my 2nd year of high school. Everything changed, I was still into Jungkook that time. I was happy that you we're gone, but Jungkook changed he became like a lifeless doll. A doll that held a smile that means nothing. Jungkook fooled everyone with that smile, but I wasn't fooled because that smile was the same as mine.

I tried to make him smile, but it just won't work. So I left him alone. I am surprisingly over him after that week. I try to be friends with him, but I don't think he wanted to. I wished back then that you would come back and him happy. I secretly ship you two to be honest" Taehyung said as he chuckles.

"Then one day, my life changed. I was walking to the trail in the woods. You know the one that leads to a hidden park. I was walking when I saw him. I saw a boy covered in a thin layer of clothes. He was seriously wearing a black shirt and jeans. It was so cold that day. I saw him shivering. So I took off my coat and went to him.

Once I was close to him, I felt my breath was taken away, when I saw his face. He's so beautiful, yet fragile. That moment I knew I wanted to protect and love him at all cost. I guess you could say that 'Love At First Sight' is real" Taehyung said as his voice softens. I felt myself smile as I listen to him. It was pure love.

"At first he ignored me, told me to get lost, but I was persistent and he finally give in. I started talking to him, getting to know him and stuff, but he just answer me with a simple nod. He clearly doesn't want to talk to me" Taehyung said as he chuckles.

"But he was still cute, so I ended up rambling about stuffs, and he didn't even said something. Then after some minutes, I felt something fell into my shoulder. I look and I saw him sleeping. His head was at my shoulder and I try so hard not to faint. He was so beautiful. His skin is so white, and his hair was unique in a way. I felt myself caressing it as I heard him mumbled something. I smile to myself that time as I look at the sky and wished that this moment will stay frozen" Taehyung said as his smile vanished after he said the last sentence.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Things got complicated. I love him, and he loves me. Everything was so perfect. Yoongi and I got together after 3 months of knowing each other. We we're the opposite of each other. I being the rich boy, and him being the pauper. Yoongi hyung was a normal person with a dream to pursue music. I offered him to go at our school, and I will pay for his expenses, but he wants to get his own money by his hard work. And I respect that, so I help him too.

But one fateful day, Yoongi hyung and I we're on a date. Then all of the sudden, his parents called him for an emergency. So Yoongi hyung and I quickly went to his house. There I saw luggages every where. I look and saw his parents were fine.

They smiled and said to Yoongi, "Son! Our money problem is solved!" Yoongi's dad said happily. Yoongi hyung smiled, I felt my heart skip a beat at his smile. "Really? How??" Yoongi hyung asked. Yoongi hyung's parents looked at each other like they were hiding something. "Sorry Yoongi, but--" Yoongi's mom said. "We sold you to the Choi" Yoongi hyung's dad said. My eyes widened and so does Yoongi hyung's too. I felt a sudden rage bubbled up inside me.

"Your kidding right? Hahahaha that's a really funny joke Mom and Dad" Yoongi hyung said as he fakely laughs. Yoongi hyung's parents stay quiet. "I'm sorry son, but we need money so--" Yoongi hyung's dad said, but Yoongi hyung cut him off. "FUCK MONEY! WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU?!?! SELLING YOUR SON FOR MONEY? HOW MUCH AM I WORTH HUH?! YOU BITC--" Yoongi hyung screamed in rage, but I held him as he was about to punch his dad. Yoongi hyung was crying. I was trying to be strong for him, so I held him. I kept whispering sweet words to comfort him, even though that was no use" Taehyung said as I felt like tearing up. He went through all of that, that's sad.

"I try to take him away, but the contract kept him away from me. I found out who own him and I try to make a deal, but Bailey's fiance died and she found out about you and Jungkook. So she made a deal with me, if I follow her orders, she will let Yoongi go eventually. I agreed because if I don't I will never have Yoongi hyung again.

It hurts so much Jimin. I love him too much that I will do anything, so I'm really sorry for this. I didn't meant to do it. I was just caught too deep in love. I'm so sorry" Taehyung said as he started crying. I am speechless. I always thought he was the antagonist, but I was wrong.

"You don't have to be sorry, I understand. You just want your love one to be safe" I said as he looks at me with tears falling from his eyes.

"Taehyung, you should fight for your love, don't let Bailey boss you! You have to fight for Yoongi. Because once you know that he is the one, you need to do everything for him, even though its hard, you have to do it to get your happy ending" I said as I smile at him. He wiped his tears as he stood up.

"Your right Jimin, I should've be brave from the start. I need to fix this" Taehyung said as he took a small knife from his pocket and went to me.

"W-Wait what?!" I said as I panic. I-Is he trying to kill me now?!! I closed my eyes and held my breath.... I felt the ropes in my hands loosen up. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung cutting the ropes. Once I am free, he helped me stood up and smiled at me.

"Go, you still can catch Jungkook under the cherry blossoms" Taehyung said. I hug him tight as I smile.

"Thank you" I said to him. I let go of him as he gave me my car keys.

"Hurry up and go catch your happy ending" Taehyung said as I started running.

"Thank you" I heard Taehyung said as I left the room.

Please wait on me Jungkook.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sooo Ta-dah! Wow I wrote a lot for this chapter 😂😅 well lets see what will happen next ( ゚∀ ゚)