Hyung

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

Hyung I love you

My heart started beating fast.... My admirer is a boy. I felt a wave of disappointment hit me. I mean you know me!!!

But for some reason... I wanted my admirer to be Jungkook...

Whaaa what am I thinking?!?! I whispered as I place the note on my bag and held the bouquet of blue flowers tightly. I entered the room and smiled as soon I saw her smiling.

Hey Gail! I said and she looked at me.

Hey Jimin oppa! What are you doing here? She asked.

I wanted to visit you, are you okay now? I asked her as I sat next to the chair next to her bed.

Yeah I'm fine, I just have to stay here for some days ugh its hatred She said.

Thats true, anyways here flowers for you I said as I gave her the flowers. She took it and smiled brightly.

Aww thank you!! This is sooo beautiful!! How do you know I love the color blue?!?! She asked in amazement.

Of course I knew it~ I even bought you a blue bunny back then I said as I laugh. She froze for a second and looked at me.

You remebered... She said as I stop laughing too.

Y-Yeah!! Wow I said.

Looks like your memories are getting back!! I'm happy for you ^^ Gail said.

Haha thanks I said as I laugh too. After laughing everything went silence.

W-Who did it? I asked as I nervously held the hem of my shirt.

I d-didn't really saw the person who hit me She said as she look away like if she's hiding something.

Gail.. its Taehyung right? I said and Gail flinched as soon as she heard Taehyung's name.

Jimin oppa... just take care of yourself and take care of Jungkook too. Thats all She said.

Why? Why did you lie? That you didn't saw him? I asked. She sigh as she look at me.

Its for the best Jimin oppa, I don't want you and Jungkookie get hurt She said as I was about to say something, someone entered.

Oh sorry for interrupting, but Ms. Choi needs her medicine now The nurse said and I stood up.

Its fine, well see you Gail take care I said as I started walking away.

You too Jimin oppa see you She said as I left the room.

Why would Taehyung won't leave us alone?!?! What did I ever do to him?!? I need answers. As I walk I didn't realized I bumped into someone.

I'm so sorry I wasn't looking I said as I bow to the other person.

Its okay, I wasn't looking where I'm going The other boy said. I looked up and wow his handsome. His hair is dyed blonde and his shoulders are really broad. He really look familiar. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

Jimin? He said. He knows me?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

( ̄∀ ̄)

Happy Birthday Namjoon oppa!!! 😍😍😍