Live

^~^ Sorry for the late update >.< I've been really busy lately, so I'm really sorry.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

Live and love

I look at the note confusingly. Live and love?? Wow thats new. I just smile as I took the bouquet of flowers and some chocolates. Now onwards to Tzuyu's play.

I got into the auditorium and wow there are a lot of people. I sat in like the 3 rows near the front. I think their play is about The Phantom of The Opera?? Yeah that one. I smile as I await for the play to start.

Jimin hyung? Someone said behind me and I look. My smile suddenly widens.

Hey! Jungkook what are you doing here? And seat next to me, so I won't be lonely I said as he stood up and sat next to me.

Well Gail was suppose to come with me and watch this, but she was taken by Max'Louis He said as he sigh.

Why did you let him? I asked.

B-Because Gail keep saying some stuffs... He said as he blush a little.

Did she tease you about something? I asked as he nod shyly.

Ah figures I said as I laugh.

Then the play started. We went quiet and we just watched. Wow they really did well!! I saw Tzuyu and I waved a little at her and she smiled and acted gracefully. Well not that gracefully. I look to my side and saw Jungkook being amaze by the play. I smile his so beautiful as all ever be.

I quickly shook my head and look at the play.... My head suddenly started to ache for no reason. Ugh, I closed my eyes and as soon as I opened it. W-Where am I?!?!

I look around and umm I'm on the field?? I heard footsteps and I quickly looked behind me. My eyes widened as I saw my old self walking towards me as tears kept falling from his eyes.

H-Hey! I said, but he didnt heard me. Why am I crying?!! And is this another memory?!?! Then my old self stop infront of me and looked back on the tree..... Eh?!?! T-There are 2 boys on the tree talking.

I-Is that J-Jungkook??? I said. Then I felt a pang on my chest as I saw him talking to another boy..... Why am I feeling like this??! Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look infront of me and saw my old self holding my shoulder while looking at me.

Please take care of him and remember him He said as he smile sadly. I was about to say something, but all I heard was clapping and cheering. Then darkness took over me.

Hyung! Jimin hyung wake up Someone said as I opened my eyes. I saw Jungkook. I quickly sat up and looked where am I. Oh I'm in the clinic.

What h-happened? I asked.

You fainted Jungkook said as he held my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why am I like this to him.

Are you okay now hyung? He asked as I nod.

Y-Yeah thanks I said and he smiled at me. Then the door suddenly went open revealing Tzuyu in her costume. Jungkook quickly let go of my hand and muttered something.

Oppa!!! OMO Are you okay?!?! She asked as she went into me and hug me.

Oh I'm fine, sorry about that, I didn't get to watch your play again I said and she just shook her head.

Its fine Jimin oppa as long as your safe She said as she was about to kiss me, but I quickly looked away and she ended up kissing me on my cheeks. I look at Jungkook who was looking away with a pained expression???

Well I gotta g-go take care Jimin hyung, you too Tzuyu Jungkook said as he started walking away.

Take care Jungkook I said.

Bye! Tzuyu said happily??

Anyways were alone now oppa She said as she sat on the bed. I started to get up and taking my stuffs.

I need to go home and rest and here this is for you I said as I gave her the bouquet of flowers and a chocolate she took it as she pouted.

B-But ugh fine see you She said as we left the clinic and we part ways. I smile as I try to catch Jungkook... I just need to see him.

Then I saw him walking on the hallway. I quickly walked and I took his arms, by surprise.

Jungkook-- I said as I fell out of balance as he look at me.

Jimin hy-- He said, but he didnt get to finish it since we fell down to the ground....
I felt a pair of arms held my waist and a pair of soft lips on mine.... Wait.... A what now. My eyes widened as I realize what is happening.

I'm on top of Jungkook and his arms are around me. Also the fact that our lips are touching. I felt fireworks and I felt his hands held me tighter and started kissing me. I melted on the kiss and I kiss back. Its felt so good and whaaa I felt my hands going into his hair. As we continue kissing I forgot where we are.

OMG.... Someone said as we quickly pulled away and look at the one who interrupt our session. I sigh in relief as I saw them.

Did you took the picture? Gail asked as (y/n) nod.

Send it to me later Gail said as (y/n) nod again as both of the girls were in shock.

Me and Jungkook blushed as we realized what happened. I quickly got up and look at Gail and (y/n) who was smirking now.

U-Um I-I gotta go I said quicky as I left not glancing at Jungkook.

OMG!!! OTTOKHAE?!?!?! WHAT DID I DO?!?! WHAT DID WE DO?!?! I'm sooo confused right now. I'm not gay.. I think? But though the kiss felt so good like can I just stay in his arms forever?? Ugh what am I saying!! I have a girlfriend! I sigh in frustation as I walk home.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So did you all like the scene I made? I wasnt suppose to do that, but since I made you all wait that is the least that I can do 😅 anyways have a good day I love you all 😍😙💖

P.S: JIMIN'S HAIR THOUGH!!!😍😍😍 I CANT WAIT TILL THEIR COMEBACK!! MORE JIKOOK MOMENTS!! (I HOPE!)