13

I'm sooo sorry for the late update 😭 I suffered from PCD and also I went to some places its tiring, so yeah. Here is the most (?) Awaited chapter~ Be prepared 😁.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin's POV

My eyes widened as Gail chuckled in delight. What is happening?!?! I'm so confused.

"Sorry lover boy, I'm not Gail. I'm Bailey, Gail's twin sister" The girl in front of me said.

"Twin sister?" I asked in shock as I'm still confused. She flips her hair and grins at me.

"Yep, I'm her biological twin sister" She said as she walk closer.

"I-I never knew she had one" I said.

"Everyone doesn't know about me, Gail and I were separated when we were little. She was destined to be here, and I was destined to be in Japan" Bailey said as she took a seat in a chair in front of me.

"I never got to know her that well until we met one time, she was my little sister, my precious one" Bailey said as her voice softens. D-Did something happened?

"Then why do you kidnap me? I didn't do anything? Gail is one of my true friends" I said as she gave me a sharp glare.

"You didn't do anything?! Hah! What a funny joke!" She said as she crosses her legs.

"April 2 20**, Osaka Japan" She stated. I try to think of what happened that time....

"The car crash" I said.

"Bingo!" She said.

"W-What does it mean though?" I asked.

"A terrible car crash, why don't you tell me more about it" She said. I gulped as I try to think about it.

"I-I dunno, I lost my memories" I said truthfully.

"Useless. Anyways did you heard what happened to the other driver who you crashed into?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Dead on arrival" She said as my breath hitched.

"Guess who's in the car though, my fiance" She said.

"And that's not all! You were the one who caused my sister to suffer!" She said angrily.

"S-Suffer?" I asked.

"Gail loves Jungkook so much" Bailey said as my heart stop for a second.

"S-So? Why me? And Gail sh---" I said, but she cut me off.

"Gail is too nice, that she sacrifice everything to make Jungkook happy, but you have to make Jungkook suffer! And that make my sister suffer too! And are you that stupid?! Jungkook loves you!!" Bailey said as my eyes widened.

"L-Loves me?" I mumbled as I felt my mind went blank, and I can only feel my heart beat, beating irregularly.

"Your too oblivious, but you caused my sister to suffer a lot. She did everything to the point she stop taking her medicine" She said sadly.

"M-Medicine?" I asked.

"She's suffering from leukemia" She said. My breath hitched again.

"Leukemia?!" I said as she looks away.

"Gail is the only person left when my fiance died, she did everything for me. So now I have to do anything for her justice" Bailey said as she glares at me.

"Don't you think Gail will be mad at you! If she found out about this?!" I said as she chuckled.

"How will she found out, if she's already dead?" She said as everything stop. My eyes widened as all I heard is the word dead.

"D-Dead? H-How? We were just talking t-the other day?" I said as I stutter. Gail is dead?! That can't be true.

"She died a month ago, and duh I dressed up as her and act like her" Bailey said.

"My precious sister, she doesn't deserve to die early and to die not being happy. Its all your fault!!!! Your the one who made us fall in despair!" She said as she stood up and held my hair tightly. I yelp in pain as she smirks at me.

"Now its my turn to make your life misery" Bailey said as she ordered Taehyung to get some tools for her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm sorry 😭💔 for all who really loves Gail, I'm truly sorry.

Next update is about Taehyung's story!!!