Everything

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

Everything, your my everything

I sigh again, who are you. My heart keeps beating when I read this notes over and over again.

Jimin oppa I'm not gonna be here tomorrow, so you and Jungkookie work our project out Gail said as she walk pass me with (y/n)

What?!?! I said to her.

You heard what I said~ She said. Well you see we are assign to work on a project and I was group with Gail, (y/n), and Jungkook.

Yeah, I won't be here too (y/n) said while smirking.

You two planned this didnt you I said and they look at each other and looked at me.

Not at all They both said. I sigh.

Better give me a good reason why now I said.

My cousin Jeonghan oppa told me to skip school tomorrow because of some stuffs.... Gail said as she looked kind of scared?? While saying her last few words.

How about you (y/n)? I asked her.

It's my grandma's birthday so I have to go (y/n) said. I sigh again.

Fine I give up I said as the two laugh.

Oh yeah... better not hurt Jungkook or else Gail said.

Or else your dead when we come back (y/n) said as I gulped. You see me and Jungkook still havent talk. And I really feel guilty about what I did.

I know and I will promise I said to them.

Good (y/n) said.

Better keep your promise and oh look at the time see you Gail said as she look at her watch and waved at me.

Yeah see you Jimin~ (y/n) as they started walking.

Yeah see you and you two better come back the next day I said.

We will and dont hurt Jungkook They both said. Wow this two are like twins!!

I won't hurt him I said to them.

Baby!! Someone said and I look and smiled.

Tzuyu your here come on lets go? I asked my girlfriend and she smile.

Yeah come on She said as we started walking.

Where were you earlier? I asked her.

Oh I was talking to one of the drama members here She said.

Who? I asked.

Taehyung well he is known here as V She said happily and then my head hurted as I heard his name....

It's so familiar, where did I heard that before?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥