15

Sorry for the late update 😭

Will they meet or not? ( ̄∀ ̄)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin's POV

I started the car quickly. Once it started, I quickly drove it away from that place. I set the GPS to the Cherry Blossom festival. I hope I'm not too late.....

As I drive the moon is already out shining brightly with the stars. I look at the time its 9:31 pm. I try to look for my phone, but I'm too busy concentrating at the road. I sigh as I look at the GPS. I'm close to the venue. I started to see a lot of people in the sidewalks. I'm near. Once I arrived, I started to look for a good parking spot. I finally found one, and after I park my car I got out and locked it.

I started to look around for Jungkook. He was nowhere to be found. I started running to the other side where there are a lot of Cherry blossom trees. I only saw people I never knew. I look around and Jungkook was still nowhere to be found.

"Excuse me" I said as I nearly bump into people.

My feet started running, towards somewhere. I need to find Jungkook. I don't know why, but I have to. As I run, I didn't notice a piece of wood in my way. I reacted too late.

"Ugh" I said as I trip and fell down. I winced in pain as I taste blood in my mouth. I bit my lip. I sigh as I slowly sat up. I look at hands its covered in dirt and drips of blood. I sigh and my eyes look forward.

"My necklace" I said as I saw it on the ground. It must have fell off when I trip. I took it as I stood up. Good thing my legs didn't get some wounds.

I look at my necklace and tried to dust of the dirt. I love this necklace even though I don't know what's insi---

"Oh it opened" I said shockingly as half of it was bent. I felt my heartbeat raised as I slowly opened the necklace. I felt my breath hitched as I saw a picture inside.

 I felt my breath hitched as I saw a picture inside

"J-Jungkook?" I mumbled as my head started to hurt. I closed my eyes as I saw memories that I never knew....

"Jungkookie!!! Here!"

"Hahaha Kookie look~ I'm Hulk!! And your Iron Man!"

"Yah brat, I'm still order than you!"

"You know hyung is always here for you right?"

"I'm sorry"

"Take care Jungkook"

I opened my eyes and I'm still at the festival. I felt tears falling from my eyes. H-How can I forget about Jungkook?!?! I wiped my tears as I look around.

"Jungkook?!!" I yelled. People we're looking at me, but I don't care. I need to find Jungkook.

I started running again as I yelled out his name. I clutched at the necklace tighter. I don't want to lose him again. I screamed and run as my lost memories kept playing in my mind.

Memories that I treasured. Memories that was taken away from me. Memories that I shared with the one I truly love. Memories that are finally back. I can't give up now.

I ran and I stop. I was now in front of the biggest Cherry blossom tree that I've ever layed my eyes at. I felt my heart started beating fast. I let my eyes wander at the tree. The tree is literally covered with pink flowers that somehow shine brightly under the moon and stars. Some petals slowly danced like the rain.

"Whoa" I mumbled. It was beautiful and breathtaking.

I was brought back to my senses, when I saw him. There's a boy underneath it admiring the tree too. He was beautiful, even with the stained cheeks and pinkish eyes. I took a deep breath and started walking towards him. I think he felt my gaze as he looks at me. His eyes widened.

"Jungkook" I said as I got near him.

"J-Jimin hyung?" He asked shockingly. I wiped his tears on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being late and for everything" I said.

"W-What do you mean?" He said.

"Sorry for leaving you, sorry for hurting you and just sorry for everything and I-I miss you" I said. Jungkook's eyes are filled with confusion and hopeness?

"I-I don't get it hyu--" He said, but I cut him off.

"I remember everything" I said as his eyes widened.

"E-Everything?!" He asked in shock. I nod at him.

"Yes everything, the first time we met, the first time I realized I was gay, and the first time I fell in love with you" I said as his cheeks blushed.

"And still am" I said truthfully. I can't deny my feelings now.

"B-But h-how about your g-girlfriend?!" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck her! I don't care that girl is cheating on me anyways" I said. I mean I'm not that oblivious.

"B-But--" Jungkook said.

"I love you Jungkook" I said. Jungkook stop at his tracks.

"J-Jimin hyung, are you s-sure or your just making fu--" Jungkook said but I cut him off. I grab him gently and pull him closer.

I closed the gap between us as I placed my hands on his waist. As our lips touched, I felt something inside me exploded with joy and comfort. I feel complete. I felt him gasp and I pulled away. I let our forehead touch, as I stare at him. Jungkook was all red, and I smile.

"I still love you"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sooooo yeah 😂😅 By the way!! I'm holding a giveaway for all of my mochis! But only the ones who live in the US though 😭💔 cause I don't think I have the money for the international, I mean I don't know how much it cost. So I'm sorry! I'll do one for the international in the future!!!
More updates for the giveaway on next update (or on my next update on Run Pretty Boy) and on my message board!

Well that's all! Have a great day my mochis~ sorry if this story is lame now. I know most of you all don't like it now (i'm kind of planning to delete this shit 😅) that's all!

Also!!! this week i'll be testing and next week too so 😭 sorry again!