10

I'm sooo sorry for the late update TT.TT I have projects and stuffs for the school, so sorry again!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jimin's POV

I look all around for Gail in the school. I need to ask her something that's why. I look in the Drama Club, she's not there. The classroom, not there either. I sigh as I walk towards the library.

As I entered the library, I was hit by the aroma of books. I smile as I find comfort inside this place. I love libraries because they are full of books and its peaceful too!

"Gail" I said as soon as I saw her writing something. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey Jimin oppa" She said as I sat next to her.

"What you doing?" I asked her.

"Homeworks, you need something?" She asked as I nod.

"Yeah, I was wondering which part of this place that apple trees grew?" I asked her.

"Hmm there's an apple farm like 15 minutes away from here by using a car" She said.

"Can you give me the address?" I asked her.

"Sure! Why though?" She said.

"Oh uh nothing, just wanted to eat some fresh apples" I said as she just shrug and giggled.
"Okay whatever you say so~ and here" She said as she gave me the address (she was writing it while I was talking).

"Thanks!" I said and she just smiled.

"No problem, and are you going already?" She asked and I nod.

"Yep! So see you later!!" I said quickly as I left. I nearly forgot that I have work today!!

I ran all the way to the bookstore. Once I got there I greeted my boss and changed my clothes to my uniform. I look around and saw Jungkook talking to a little kid. I smile his so cute.

I think he felt that I'm looking at him because he look at my way. I blush a little and looked away. I still awkward around him... I mean I know its been days/weeks about the kiss! But I can't forget it like uh!!!! This is hatred. I need to focus on my work!!

But though.... I can't wait to see who is my secret admirer!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry my mochis for the short update TT.TT I'll make the next one better!! That's all for today~ Have a great day!!! And!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOK OPPA~ OUR FLUFFBALL OF SUNSHINE!! 😍💖