four

WHO IS JAYNIE GALLAGHER PLAYING?

After the release of the season 3 trailer for hit CW show the 100 their is one question on everybody's mind; who is new cast member Jaynie Gallagher playing?

Jaynie rose to fame after her three season run on the popular MTV show Teen Wolf from 2011-2014 as fan favourite Allison Argent. Now after a two year break from TV she joins the cast of The 100 for their third season.

Even though Gallagher's character was only present for a few fleeting moments in the trailer fans have already started to piece together theories as to who she'll be playing. So we pieced together our top three to share with you:

3. Costia
Last season after the introduction of fan favourite Lexa we found out that she was a part of the LGBT community and once had a girlfriend called Costia. Fans think that Gallagher may be playing said girlfriend but we find that highly unlikely as Lexa also shared the fact Costia had been executed by one of the grounder clans. However this is the 100, anything could happen.

2. Luna
Luna is a name familiar to the 100 fandom as she has been mentioned numerous times throughout the show, however she has never actually appeared. We don't really know much about this mysterious character except that she takes in those who need safety. Could this be who Gallagher is playing? After all the writers have hinted that we'll be seeing Luna this season.

1. A love interest for a certain delinquent.
Now it's no secret that Gallagher has been spending a lot of time with Richard Harmon who plays the show's resident murderer John Murphy. Now it could just be that the two of them have become close throughout filming or it could be to do with their characters' relationship with one another. Now we know it's more than likely the previous but how amazing would it be to see Murphy finally get a love interest?

- E! News

------

A/N; Honestly I'm not too sure about this chapter but I really wanted to try something different with this book. But I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am.
xxx
Mels.