ten

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR OR IS IT?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR OR IS IT?

What on earth happened between Richard Harmon and Jaynie Gallagher? One day they were flirting with each other via the comment section on Instagram and then the next they are seemingly getting back together with their exes.

Harmon and Gallagher were both seen on the set of their show the 100 getting surprisingly close earlier last week which naturally started up rumours that the two were dating. Then the rumours were seemingly confirmed a few days later when Harmon commented on Gallagher's post that he would do anything as long as she was happy.

But then only three day later Harmon posted a photo of his Ex Ciara Hanna with the caption "So happy to see this one smiling again. #imherfave." Gallagher responded to this with a selfie captioned "People come and go. Everybody that's been in your life has been there for a reason, to teach you, to love you or to experience life with you." Earning numerous comments from her fellow cast members and friends telling her to feel better soon.

Then last night Gallagher was seen on a night out with cast mates Eliza Taylor, Lindsey Morgan, Marie Avgeropoulos, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Luisa d'Oliveira, Chesley Reist and best friend Holland Roden only to then ditch them for Ex Daniel Sharman. Sharman and Gallagher dated back in 2013 when both were starring on MTV show Teen Wolf only to break it off a few months later.

The question is whether Gallagher actually has any intention of getting back with Sharman or is just using him to get to Harmon? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

- E! News