twenty four

BUZZ BUZZ was the only noise that could be heard as Jaynie sat up in bed half asleep reaching for her phone. She had no idea why anybody would be calling her in the middle of the night but then it dawned on her. She'd promised to pick Richard up from the airport.

"Fuck!" She mumbled as she climbed out of bed answering the phone. "Richard oh my god I'm so sorry I fell asleep." She told him as she bustled around looking for her car keys only to trip over her shoes that were set out on the floor at the end of her bed. "And now I can't find the fucking car keys." She grumbled pulling herself to her feet and continuing her search.

"Forget it Jaynie. I booked a hotel room, I'll come see you tomorrow..." Richard sighed obviously annoyed as Jaynie stopped looking sitting down on the edge of the bed. There weren't even words to describe how bad she felt. Sure she didn't particularly want him to fly out to see her but she loved him and knew that she'd let him down.

"Rich I'm sorry. I so sorry. Not even just for this but for everything. I should never have acted the way I did when you gave Ciara my number. I shouldn't have ran off the way I did." Jaynie spoke down the phone as she felt tears threatening to spill. She'd acted like such an ass and she knew that. All she wanted was to make things better. "I messed up and tried to blame it on you."

"Hey Jaynie. Please don't cry. It's not your fault." Richard whispered down the phone also on the verge of tears. "It's nobodies fault. Everything is just a big fat mess right now and I promise I'm going to fix this somehow." He promised as Jaynie nodded biting her lip.

"Can I come to your hotel? I want to see you?" She asked as she finally noticed her keys on her desk. She didn't just want to see him she needed to see him.

"Of course. I'll see you in say half an hour? It's room 202 at the Heathrow." He told her before Jaynie hung up quickly changing out of her pyjamas and leaving to meet him.

------

A/N; idek I feel like the last few chapter have been really badly written and im sorry for that. I just don't have much inspiration right now.