part 1

Edit: For those who are saying this story is going fast that's because it's a short story...like really short so please don't be saying it's going to fast... I read it again and slapped myself for writing it😂 BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND LOVING IT ❤️
Jeong as You.

Jeon Jungkook as kingka, your bully and biggest enemy.

Mina your best friend.

Hana your best friend.

Jinhee as queenka and hate's you, plus bully.

Jeong pov

I was walking to school as I got to the gates I saw Jinhee the queenka smirking at me. I bowed her, I walked pass her someone pulled my bag back I fell on my butt. Everyone was laughing at me, I looked back it was my biggest enemy and my bully JEON JUNGKOOK. He was standing with his gang BTS and Jinhee gang. I got up and said sorry but they were the one to say sorry.

I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jeong the nerd of the school, I am 16 and this high school sucks but I can't do anything I have to stay here because I can't afford that much money.  

When I got up I said sorry and went to my class. Jinhee banged her hand on table and pointed her hand on the door. I knew what she meant I got up and went out from the class, straight to the bathroom. Her whole gang came behind me and they all started to punch me, pull my hair and kicked me to death.

They all left and I got up and went to the class everyone was staring at me and laughing like they saw a clown or something. The only people that came to were Mina and Hana. i told them to stay away from me cause I don't want Jinhee and Jungkook hurting them.

*skip the school *

I was ready to go home I was taking my stuff from my locker. BANG I saw someone and on my locker it was Jungkook. UGHHHH what he wants know. I didn't bother to look at him. I could feel he was smirking at me. "Do u want to beat me up too".  "Oh I guess u can read my mind, u already know I can hit girls basically a nerd like u" He said while smirking at me. He started walking and looked back means I have to follow him, as I was following him we were in a place where no one was.

Jungkook Pov

I saw Jeong the nerd of the school I came and pulled her bag back. She fell on her butt. Everyone was laughing at her. She got up and said sorry. When she left I told Jinhee to bully her since I was not in her class. After a while I saw jinhee and her gang following Jeong to the bathroom, I should hear the screaming. I saw them coming out I saw jeong was all bleeding, she was covered in blood. i felt bad for some reason even though i am the one who told them to do this...

*skip the school*

I saw her putting her stuff. I went to her and banged my hand on her locker and gave her a smirk. She was still cover with blood. She didn't even look at me such a bitch and then she asked me "Do u want to beat me up too" I smirked "Oh I guess u can read my mind, u already know I can hit girls basically a nerd like u". I started to walk and she walked behind me I took her to a no one can was.

*nobody pov*

Jungkook took some medicine and some band aids out of his bag. And he started to put on Jeong face. Even it was hurting Jeong she didn't show it. he didnt know him self why he was doing this for her instead beating her up... he was all done then Jeon asked Jungkook.........

-----------

HI Army this is my second story and sorry I didn't make any stories I was completely BLANK about the ideas. But know I got some ideas about what to write and I hoped I liked it..

THANKS ALOT

,{"hereU